I've posted these 2 images before because I love how I feel when gazing at them (pic & quote combo}
though I thought instead of a lengthy pic threads I often post these days...I'd like to open this thread up for your everyday positivity thoughts surrounding this topic(:
How I Want To Feel? Love this question!!!
Feel free to respond to this, you may be joyfully surprised how this works on creating more aspects of your hearts desire.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
FRESH
BEAUTIFUL
GLISTENING
AROMATIC
ALIVE
BLOOMING
COLORFUL

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
related threads in process
High Vibrations Affirmations Quotes
Feels So Good To Accent The Positive

I love that being in tune with what I desire to feel creates intentions which creates my reality. 

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
thread-★NEWEST★★Hope✿ Strength✿Centering-Encouragement
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 15/03/2023.
Today I choose to feel clear headed, resourceful , supported, loved & loving .
Today I choose to feel recharged with each task I engage in
Today I choose to feel financially secure for all things I need & desire
Today I choose to feel like I am healthy, happy and cheerful
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Mr Brightside
Posted on 16/03/2023.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
Mr Brightside
Posted on 17/03/2023.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
Excellent to read for any moment in time !
thank you
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am
grateful I can
& you can
Create Your Own Reality
3 min 36 second video
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi