login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Recharging, Allowing, and Wow!!! {page 1}

9af63b4ae7383b599c66abdf30f5eb0a.jpg

→   I Am loving how I am recognizing my perfect blessings

→   Goodness and joy are mine in all situations. 

→ I hear harmony, melody, beauty, softness, power.

→   I create clarity of mind and unlimited vision for myself.d8794f05890c4f1ed8ee332e04bd70a0--spiritual-inspiration-inspiration-quotes.jpg65e56af418ed51199019d6720d2e196c--happy-photos-encouragement-quotes.jpg


bdd762c81e9f15d50df03bd8b31fb34e.jpg


 
Image result for god is lovingly watching  tumblr giff43c2374d299096edb200e6018451dc7--free-spirit-gypsy-soul.jpg

21eff553bac9d225cfb83a111d066060--conch-shells-sea-shells.jpg


 

46f41e458207771384c9efa32286075f--people-quotes-the-universe.jpg


 something-beautiful-horizon-funeral-quotes.jpg

2344b0a5740cac40a7a6eb73362a62a6.jpg


d715c8377e6a6c3915df612dcfe78d75.jpg

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCk_-5zm9-Qf2XeuviX9PPe0I5eQUJRw8jp8rHHbcrbZoAdk2g5957d8c5ea54708110ac5f386c1dafc0--daily-affirmations-special-quotes.jpg


Hand-Lettering-for-Relaxation-C.jpg?x75128

18299253_263371130795373_6749007855409430528_n.jpg

311cfcacd878a2e1995b9d2fb9d67a4c--quotes-for-women-woman-quotes.jpg

4ab8a9cdc0c664d2125bb08edf8e8986--spring-watercolor-painting-watercolour-tulips.jpg

 

 

2cde4aff2555c182200a1fd1c82fc970--good-morning-sunshine-beautiful-morning.jpg

 

930bc7eac06cb47fe7a64629805fcb65--soul-camp-yoga-teacher.jpg

→   I clearly see joy in my surroundings.

6fc980c764515e73b320c67fedebe0a3--dance-gifts-spa-quotes.jpg

6037542-relaxing-images.gif

b1db2555e115b299bbeb24eaaca9aac5--emotional-healing-self-love.jpg

AAEAAQAAAAAAAArYAAAAJDRhZWJjMGQ4LWY1M2YtNDUzNC04NjZkLTYwZjdkNTM4ZmQxZA.png

cc6fd202d9ef80c355324cb84c01eeaa.jpg


liveinbreath.jpg


b81536e472c4eb229645497ccc0893ed.jpg

17075757_253288028461796_6901726618893418496_a.jpg


4c09b0bc39fe1567b32a59db0a347923--positive-affirmations-positive-mantras.jpg

 

 

83ae277e1e50e435ffa22675104f63d3--quirky-quotes-life-sayings.jpg
17075757_253288028461796_6901726618893418496_a.jpg
4cbc1a312dff755269e2d157c9e0a26a--calendars--wall-calendars.jpg
 
2c660eca5aa872fcfe60c939c349ee25--money-quotes-iron.jpg
 

 

 

 il_340x270.1223756222_em6g.jpg

c596ee09ab8f88491d74c56f7255fb69--positive-quotes-funny-inspirational-funny-quotes.jpg


screen-shot-2016-05-15-at-3-12-23-pm.png?w=600&h=450&crop=1&resize=600,450&quality=95&strip=all

related threads in process

A Walk With Reiki and Mindfulness

Enjoying True Peace & Joy /vision board

Allow The Boomerang-Kindness Video

Gentle Art Of Blessings

Blessings To You All

just-for-today

 


 

9e90cc85fd8d7ae5a55c1c1cf0520865--breathe-quotes-breathe-in.jpg


 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

related threads in process

Ease,Intuition, Least Resistance,Manifesting

Alignment 'Just For The Day'

c33e67825b65e527c86a0abdb53ca5bb.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

054fb6761b301799b6f2d131a04c94ec--amen.jpg
815c46c078fa2c3e572153a1c635abbe--the-app-my-life-is.jpg
faaae83431de5c17e1b156d5af6b42ff--amen.jpg
8dfbdae96334e81a65989ecefe931b37.jpg
6e8b65fe1ac5b8e7c32a4b4f2d50c2a4.jpg7fb3977e7edfa44e3cd4862b2d2b3147--so-true.jpg751888f2e8764122ded691c804ef0c28--prosperity-affirmations-positive-affirmations.jpg23ced8ee18f129fc423253e6f003df10--louise-hay-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg
 

d944ffbb24f57cca4ed303184fe2f362--dr-wayne-dyer-dr-wayne-dyer-quotes.jpg

 

d8932e3c33c35fe9c9122322921a0b79.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

4XZb5852.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content