


Thought you may like to know the beautiful energy you share is truly a gift.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post:
Thank you for such lovely words ,you are so kind
I am moved by the thought provoking thread you created, it's beauty is awe inspiring, my heart thanks you....
I love everything about that affirmation! Thank you for that! I am thankful for you!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post:
I love it too ,especially as I been in a bit of a hibernation state and am now re awakening
I am so grateful to you for always being here for me
Flowergirl,
I am very interested in this thread. Will you please tell me more about your Reiki Energy?
I am so glad to see you back on Bmindful. I have missed you.
Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.
In response to Poppy's post:
thank you for your kind words Poppy ,I am coming back from under my shell !
have you ever given or received reiki ?
love and hugs
I was attuned many years ago but have only tried to use it on myself. I have also tried to send healing energy to you and your daughter.
Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.
In response to Poppy's post:
I was attuned levels one and two but keep forgetting to do it .I am definatly starting self reiki again and going to be doing a food detox at the same time and then will start sending it too
That is so kind of you poppy and I am sure that we have received it




In response to flowergirl's post:
so cute !!!!(:
and this is great too:
I give up freely what is no longer serving me,I release it to create what inspires me.
Thank you for these love, selfcare
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post:
thank you Self care ,it is great to share the things I love .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrQwibpzio4
beautiful music Reiki Hands Of Love by Deuter
"As human beings, we have endless possibilities to share. One of those possibilities is the healing and caring that can be expressed through our hands. The magic of love, the power of love, and the healing energy of love expressed in a touch. The loving touch of the human hand gives us the feeling of being cared for, the awareness of being appreciated, and the feeling of being secure and loved.
Reiki Hands of Love is designed to gently help this process by being a friendly energy in the background. It is a harmonious flow of sounds and melodies, compassionately supporting the act of calming and healing."


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi




BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Serenity Lakes posted this


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post:
thank you self care for the lovely things you have added

"Inside every block of stone dwells a beautiful statue. Similarly, inside every human dwells the divine 'You'. Remove the excess material to unravel the beauty within" - Michelangelo


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi




BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi








