Enjoying Ease With Ones Level of Productivity

Today is a great day to do what needs to be accomplished in a completely paced manner.
My self care is intertwined with big projects . It will be a day of loving flow
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
MORE related threads in process
HAPPINESS IS COOPERATING WITH YOUR REAL SELF
FEELIN' FREE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hippiegirl
Posted on 19/10/2017.
love this thread
In response to flowergirl's post:
thank you flowergirl, I'm glad it was helpful and you enjoyed(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

today is a day I get to do what needs to be done...
It is a privilege to take care of my life
It is a joy to take care of me
It is a joy to give to myself and my family
Today has begun when I desired this good day with good... now.... written all over it
Today continues as I feed into the energy I have allowed
Good exists in places I haven't yet seen
Today as I I get to do what needs to be done...
I see & feel the good
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hippiegirl
Posted on 26/10/2017.
thank you ,I added this to my favourates
In response to flowergirl's post:
I am so glad!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Enjoying Ease With Ones Level of Productivity
this seems to be my motto these days
wow , sure makes starting the day more enjoyable (:
Some may say -'give this happiness-thing a rest' ... Though I know better-for me(:
I lAM the taking responsibility for my life & daily experiences.
I am so glad its up to me...to let go.
| |
It is this thing for me that I value so much... Because w/true internal joy .... finding something to admire, appreciate & or feel good- feel even better with... which adds/creates the very things I say I value so much. My journey need not be understood by all... for me to appreciate all I do/all I Am... I love the results when I let go & believe |
|
|
|
| “You have a choice about which energetic frequencies you want to live in” |
|
Christie Marie Sheldon
|
| |
| |

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I work with calm focus; progress comes easily.
Small consistent actions create big results.
I choose one clear priority and complete it with ease.
My mind is organized; my tasks flow naturally.
I start tasks promptly and finish them with satisfaction.
Distractions fade when I commit to what my heart says matter now.
I replenish my energy so all tasks effortless.
I break projects into simple steps and enjoy steady momentum.
I trust my rhythm and honor regular breaks.
Each step toward completion builds my confidence even more with much greater progressive clarity.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content