Right off the top share 3 or more things you are grateful for.
stop by whenever you'd enjoy.
No matter how you feel and whats going on, listing things you are grateful for lifts us up, raises our vibrations.

Hope I see you here(:

I am grateful for being joyous for each moment I am in, I give thanks.
I am grateful for all there is and the faith i have in my GREATEST GOOD.
I love what this day will contain in advance and grateful for this spiritual understanding.
related threads in process (can't have too much gratitude)
Gratitude Affirmations/Intentions Vision Board
Gratitude Fundamental Part of Life-Soul Food Series
3 or more of anything you are grateful for
3x Daily Gratitude 2017
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Nancee1953
Posted on 12/10/2017.
I am grateful for this amazing gift of life and all the wonders and Blessings that unfold with the gift of each new day.

In response to Nancee1953's post:
Truly perfecto Nancee!!!!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Grateful for ______ & ________&__________
I am grateful for being grateful. I am grateful for Bmindful to encourage , reinforce, share & be shared with ... best feelings as such a high priority. Grateful for this moment in time.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- Grateful for my friends letting me be me, and laughing with me (:
- Grateful to have this day off to pace myself the way I love and get the deep sleep power naps I crave(:

- Grateful to be hungry, so I can enjoy my late lunch that much more(:
And 1 more 3x gratitude to friends...
grateful to have friends that truly one another

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Serenity Lake
Posted on 14/10/2017.
I'm grateful for all the people that
post picture quotes,and all the who
create a video with a song.
I don't have a clue how they do that.
There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED
In response to The Beach's post:
And I'm grateful for the opportunity to take a moment to express how to post a live video(: Just got home from work and would love to sit and share this right now(:
Live Video
- find the youtube video you like
- right click on the video and you will see options
- then left click on the video... choose the option that says copy video url
- then go to the the BRAND NEW EMPTY post you'd like to share on
- while in the post area , go to tool bar to the last little icon and left click, then right click (video should post)
- I had to completely create one to remember the steps myself(:
- try it with this one video(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- grateful for this life that feels less mysterious, though always brand new
- grateful of the joy I feel today simply being alive
- grateful for this joyful focus(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- grateful for waking up slowly to this magnificent day
- grateful for the outstanding savings on something really needed and the free things that were given with it. (and another purchase of something needed and freebie given) Thank you God ! Grateful for opening the door to being a good receiver(:
- grateful for the love that truly comes from inside and is everywhere...
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- grateful for all of my feelings, and the ability to feel them
- grateful to utilize my feelings in co-creating heart felt affirmations
- grateful for affirmations and how they assist powerfully in creating awesome experiences
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
1 awesome amt of gratitude
- feeling better...better...better
- allowing what needs to get done... created how it works best from my heart place
- gratitude for loving people and...loving...people.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- grateful for a lovely slow easing into my morning
- grateful for the inspiration which preceded preparing a lovely snack and meal for later today
- grateful for the love I am feeling so much of

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content