login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★I'm no scientist, but...

I'd like to hear your thoughts on these videos.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Most of these theories about flat earth don't interest me due to their dripping with assumptions of our being victims of NASA or demons and a host of other predators I've had "flat earthers" tell me that we all should fear them because they do. Nor iz the argument of whether the earth iz really flat or not even interesting to me. It just doesn't matter to me what shape the earth iz.

If people believe the earth flat then it iz indeed flat for them. If people believe the earth iz sphere then it iz indeed a sphere for them. Neither iz wrong. Their truth iz their own truth. Comparing the truths to one another iz where their problems occur. They want to prove each other wrong and themselves right. Yet they don't seem to recognize they have a lack of faith in what they believe. It's cognitive dissonance and what will eventually lead to their suffering of dementia in their later years. 

Personally I don't care what shape the earth iz. It could be a triangle and that doesn't matter to me. I'm not a victim of NASA, CERN, the Illuminati, the Bilderbergers, the banking cabal, the US governmant, reptilians or what have you. I am a creator and I am not willing to give away my responsibility for my creations to play the blame game and pretend that I am victim. 

I don't know how you feel about it so please don't take anything personally what I am saying. This iz merely coming from my own experience in talking with those who believe the earth iz flat and those who vehemently oppose them but seem to take a lot of joy in their opposition spending much of their time debating those people they claim to hate.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

I understand your point of view. To me, though, it is a practical matter for a few reasons. I do believe that the illuminati is real and they are harming both the planet and the people and animals on it. It, to me, seems useful to me to question what is told to me 'cause I don't want to be staring at shadows on a cave wall. I think there are many questions that are being raised in different areas of our existence right now as a race. 

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content