login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Cause & Effect

Image may contain: text

Nothing "physical" has a physical cause.

The "physical" iz the effect to the invisible causes. We create them. If we are creating dis-ease then we will experience dis-ease. In our resisting dis-ease we manifest it because underneath it all at the root the cause iz resistance.

Always now your cause and you're effects will always be known. Look at your effects and you will know the true nature of your causes.

People who think food or medication has anything to do with our health still have not fully awaken that we are never victims. We create everything. We are creators, not victims of our own creations.

No automatic alt text available.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

This was written in 1897. Look at what Dr. Bruce Lipton has discovered with epigenetics and you will see how thoughts create our experiences. One of the fastest growing movements on the planet today iz higher consciousness and the realization that we can heal ourselves with our minds and that we are not victims of our genes or minds but the the one who makes use of them.

No automatic alt text available.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

128858725dc568ca5a5f27c863cd04b0--health-and-beauty-quotes-fitness-and-health-quotes.jpg

oct%2B2-health.png942040c5219eb6e4507654a41a4ab3a7--nana-quotes-daily-quotes.jpg

024ec3a3b1c1ac3fabbbfacf7037dd3d--positive-mental-attitude-quotes-about-attitude.jpgb76d6a20670fcc8afa97ac293f378ad1--stop-negative-thinking-stop-negative-thoughts.jpgktvbfx.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I am a firm believer of healing our bodies with our minds. Like many ... love having experienced loving prayerful  healing-energy  for various things. ..

I can say that I have experienced working with my body rather than against it. (to be continued)

ila-0613.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content