💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & a hefty level of Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 21/04/2017. Last edited on 19/01/2021.
Thank you Dear God for giving me beautiful designs and methods for my ledger which will encompass all that creates what I Am desiring. All is done of course with the most pleasing outcome Greater than I could ever do alone. And it is so. Amen.
other prayerful affirmation threads in process
related threads in process
Off To Work Prayerful Affirmations
- AffirmationMy job does not define me, but I can define my job!
- affirmationToday I see the ways this job contributes to my growth.
- affirmationToday I see the ways this job contributes to my happiness.
- affirmationToday I see the ways this job contributes to my financial well-being.
- affirmationToday I see the ways I contribute to this organization and I feel good about my contributions.
- affirmationToday and every day, I use my talents in satisfying ways!
- affirmationMy career is what I make of it and today I make it a happy and successful experience
- affirmationI joyfully live a healthy life with focus, clarity, direction, and purpose. • All areas of my life are in balance with my core values.
affirmations I've posted on similar thread
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi