login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Page #1/Off To Work Prayerful Affirmations

Image result for And It is So Amen pic

• ►• THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRAYER AND AFFIRMATION

Affirmations and prayer are similar. In prayer, we seek help from our Higher Power. An affirmation is a statement of the prayer as though the result is already accomplished. For example, one might pray, “Lord, grant me even-mindedness under all conditions.” The corresponding affirmation would be, “I am even-minded under all conditions.”

Those who understand themselves to be co-creators and cooperators with their Higher Power can combine the use of prayer and affirmation.  Phillip Shapiro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An attitude of gratitude is essential to establishing a new intention in our lives. In giving thanks, we are declaring that it is already done. We are grateful for it. It is so. Founders Church

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

logo_joy_at_work.gif

'Back in the day' (that phrase always makes me lol)... anyway.. awhile back I once created a thread titled Off To Work Prayerful Affirmations. I'm thinking its time to start fresh.

If you care to join me here, that would be wonderful too. I love your company.

This is a practice of mine before work daily.

This is one from 2009

As I prepare for my day at work, I also easily am preparing me for me.

I take care of my needs and wants in all the wonderful ways I’ve learned throughout my life.

My inner voice speaks joyfully to me, coaches and applauds...

I see the world as the wonderful place it is..and what I can do to give and connect where it’s Good.

I thank you God in advance for the Good created for me, and the Good that’s on it’s way. And it is beautifully so. Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a new one 4-14-17:

Loving how I eased into this morning...spirit first... and now about to create meals for now and at work, from the awesome food I am blessed to have, enjoy and assimilate.

I see my day in advance as something enthusiastically to recall.

I love that I Am creating from the  love in my heart, the love I Am blessed to be in touch with, the love that is available to all.

Today I see the beautiful love in everyone and my work day flows and exceeds all expectations.

For this and more, I Am and all others are richly blessed. Thank You!  Amen, and It Is All So.

~~~~~~~~~~

And while the following is not what I call a prayerful affirmation....it pretty much spells things out(:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg

if you would like, start your work day over here(:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

d2f697bb8b3eb6d286c7072201a80f09.jpg

laughingIn response to Nancee1953's post: Amen! And so it is! 

On that note:

My positive thoughts are at a place that is energizing all of my wonderful possibilities. My positive thoughts are attracting better and better positive thoughts; therefore my joyous possibilities are multiplying. 

My mind is clear. My thoughts are on target with a really Good life, and I Am truly blessed.

As I prepare for this work day, I already know what is ahead, knowing life  (all  that can be seen/felt/observed and beyond) are  perfect experience  in each  Now-moment,  supported by the Universe in YES -that  Highest Benevolent   manner. Myself and all others are awesomely perfectly blessed. Thank You  from my heart Dear Creator-God. Amen. And So It IS!(:

Image result for And It is So Amen pic

with regard to being on time/perfect timing link-post

• AffirmationMy job does not define me, but I can define my job!
  • affirmationToday I see the ways this job contributes to my growth.
  • affirmationToday I see the ways this job contributes to my happiness.
  • affirmationToday I see the ways this job contributes to my financial well-being.
  • affirmationToday I see the ways I contribute to this organization and I feel good about my contributions.
  • affirmationToday and every day, I use my talents in satisfying ways!
  • affirmationMy career is what I make of it and today I make it a happy and successful experience
  • affirmationI joyfully live a healthy life with focus, clarity, direction, and purpose. • All areas of my life are in balance with my core values.
  • Image result for And It is So Amen pic

affirmations I've posted on similar thread

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content