login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

--★★The Chosen Path/YoUniversal-Paradise of Abundance

The Chosen Path
Respect every path, your own & that of others

Affirmations:
I have faith in my path.

I trust my inner being to lead me in the right path.

i will make every effort to choose a pathway for my life that makes me happy and i make every effort to allow myself to feel good...

I control my path.

The path that lead me to this here and now

Yesterday I posted the above quote and graphic in a few groups on Facebook that are based on spiritual enlightenment. These groups attract a wide diversity of people, thousands of them. People from all walks of life from around the planet that have all kinds of different spiritual beliefs. There are religious people, non-religious people, I've even seen a couple of self proclaimed Satan worshipers in these groups. I don't know if they are truly what they say or just looking for a reaction. I don't judge anyone, not even them.

Just as the quote of that Hindu proverb above so wisely says I would only be wasting my time telling someone they are on the wrong path. How would I know? I don't know what path they came here to take and why they decided to take the path they are taking. That's their choice and I will respect their free will. If they won't allow their own inner being to be their guide and their own Creator doesn't interfere with their free will who am I to do that? 

In all the groups that I posted this in it resonated with a whole lot of people. It resonated with me which iz why I posted it in the groups. I posted it along with my own take on it:

Stop wasting time telling other people they are on the
wrong path and pay attention to the path you yourself
are on.

How can anyone who doesn't know what path they are
on going to tell others that they are on the right or
wrong path? If one doesn't know where they
themselves are going they have no business giving
others directions.

Figure out what path works best for you and don't stray
off of it. Let others figure out what path best suits them.
We all come equipped with an EGS (Emotional Guidance
System), so if they won't pay attention to their own inner
guidance then you certainly can't be a better guide for
them.

The blind will lead the blind into a ditch but not a single
soul will be lost in the end. We all will come home at
some point once we've completed our journey.

I received comments from people with most expressing that they were in agreement with the post. There a few who took my spin as being hypocritical even though I wasn't telling anyone they were right or wrong just telling people they were wasting their time, it was merely advice to stop doing that to themselves and to others but as far as it being right or wrong I didn't say anything in that regard as that would absolutely be hypocritical. I think they missed the entire meaning and the point of the post. 

It's advice that I gave to myself first and foremost before even sharing it with others. When I feel impelled to share a thought I go with my intuition and this was one of those thoughts. It wasn't one from the ego. I know the difference by where the thought originates by allowing my body to tell me where it's coming from. If it's a thought generated by my intuition then comes from the heart, I literally can feel it in my chest. The thoughts of my ego come from the mind and I can usually feel the tension in my shoulders and upper back, I can feel the constriction within my body.

My body talks to me and let's me know, even when the ego tries to be clever my body will tell on the ego. Those who took my post as being hypocritical didn't want to elaborate on why they felt that way as I did find that interesting and asked them to share why they said it was hypocritical of me. It's ok that they thought so, I know what my intentions were. I would have liked to hear why they thought that way but they didn't care to explain why they felt that way. For the most part the comments were very positive. The ones that weren't positive well that's ok they felt that it was hypocritical. I don't want to block their path either and if they don't want to talk with me while crossing paths then I hold nothing against them.

Affirmations:
I am kind to everyone that crosses my path

I walk my own path and I let others walk theirs.

From non-conditional love I respect the free will of those in my world and observe with curiosity as their paths unfold into their choosen richness and diversity.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

The wonderful people we cross paths with

In one group I received only one comment on the post but it was my favorite comment of all of those that shared their thoughts with me. I will share that one with you now. It was posted by a Lostwithout Him:

I often found myself giving advice to people not realizing
they will do as they please anyway. They continued to re-
enter toxic situations only to find themself back at square
one and then dumping all the bad energy on me at the
end of each episode . This post is truth . Focus on your
own issues before you end up buried under the rest of the
world's clutter .

I felt it was the most thoughtful of all the comments people shared on those posts. I've also have shared a similar experience when giving out advice in the past. I also paused for a moment and just took it in. It's wonderful how our interactions build on our understanding even when we are on different paths at different stages yet we can still have such an impact on one another.

I can really appreciate how the internet makes the world a smaller place that we can interact with more people than we did prior to the internet and it doesn't matter where in the world people are, we become one community on the internet when we are communing or communicating. It doesn't matter what our geographic location iz on the planet anymore, our communities are no longer limited to only geographic locations. When we are interacting on the world wide web, whatever that website or platform on the interwebs may be that actively becomes our community in that very moment. 

I like Chris Loos puts it...and mind you he posted this March 14th and I saw it on a friends wall just last night. Chris iz a very active Hiphoppa from the area that I also live in. He makes a lot of great contributions to the Hip Hop community, one that iz local and a global community.

For some reason the embedded video keeps disappearing so if you would like to hear Chris's point he makes after leaving a meeting referring to who you're community iz just click on this sentence. 

This iz what makes public forums so great to me and I have been apart of forums before the internet was made available to the public. How many of you remember the dial up BBS boards? I was apart of forums starting back in 1995 and I still make use of them, now here on bmindful obviously. I LOVE bminful. It's exactly as advertised, a positive affirmation community. A community of positively affirming people. In the forums here we get the opportunity to expand together in a positive way if we allow ourselves that experience and bmindful iz a great website for that which iz why I wanted to share my experience with the post from Facebook here on this website. 

Image result for bmindful logo

Affirmations:
Affirm yourself as being a person who "deserves" healthy, wholesome, health-engendering relationships in your life. You are a good person and deserve healthy relationships, at home, work and in the community.

I reach out to isolated individuals with compassion and and love.

Reaching out to others is beneficial to us both.

I reach out in complete trust and safety

I reach out and invite others into my life.

Our Bmindful community is thriving. Love, healing and miracles abound!

I hold the Bmindful community in my heart... I love that we are taking all of our changes to heart and putting harmlessness in to practice so that we can have an awesome community!

Bmindful community is allowing healing energy in its community. Members are solidifying their personal intentions and commitments to this community. Lives are being touched, forgiveness, compassion, healing and miracles and are happening.

My bmindful start page always is active every time I load it up on the internet...it is absolute bliss

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Sharing iz caring

Image result for sharing quotesI love to share with others and I love what others share with me.

I tend to reflect deeper, gain new perspectives, and I enjoy the uniqueness I see in people just as much as I enjoy the oneness that we all share. I've come to a point in my journey that I now see the abundance in all of the different paths. I've learned to appreciate all the wonderful paths, if all there truly iz iz abundance, and there iz, then why wouldn't there be an abundance of paths leading to the same destination? I have taken my own advice and stopped trying to tell others to get on my path or that they "should" follow someone else's path.

I used to let others tell me that there was only one path. In my experience I've found that there's not just one path but we are all wanting to reach the same destination. Some think we are all heading to different destinations but thinking and knowing are two different things. They don't know and I am not about to take directions from someone who doesn't know where they themselves are going. They are the ones most likely wasting their time. Nonetheless, even that iz a path in itself to jump all over onto everyone else's path and tell them they are on the wrong one. That was apart of my path that I have since passed through so even in my advising those to "stop," I'm not telling them they are on the wrong path telling others that they are wrong. I am merely pointing out that they are wasting time with what's inevitable anyway. They too will find their way home.

I like to write about my experiences and share the things that have worked for me in my life. I'm not one to go read something someone else wrote or watch a video that really moves me then go write about it and tell others they should do this or that without even having any experience whatsoever with the information. If I share an article or video that I don't have much experience with I don't let myself get caught up in the excitement of what iz resonating with me. I may post it and tell others what I like about or ask their thoughts but I won't become an instant teacher in it as some will do and their confusion creates confusion in others.

Image result for path quotes

These are still lessons some must go through while on their path. It's apart of the journey that such experiences points right back to their inner guidance. How could that be bad or wrong? It's a valuable lesson if anything and it will continue to repeat itself until they learn from it. Others can accurately explain the lesson until they are blue in the face but until a person iz ready to learn from it they simply won't no matter how wise the information iz. Remember that they have the wisest teacher of all dwelling within them and they may be ignoring it. We all have ignored that counsel of inner wisdom in our lives at times. Don't let your or anyone else's ego arrogantly mislead you. Our aim iz off at times but we learn to better our aim as we make mistakes that don't feel so good. Eventually we hit our mark. Pointing out that other people are missing the mark doesn't help them, they already know, they don't need us to tell them. Sharing our experiences may help them but it's not our experiences themselves that helps them, it's our sharing of it that their inner being uses to guide them, they must accept what resonates with them and discard the information some are insistent to shove it down their throats. Their own Creator doesn't even do that to them yet some people never bother to consider this, they think they know better what others need. They think they are the world's savior.

Image result for path quotes

I love experiencing new things, especially things that return big results to me. When I get results I like to share them with others knowing that someone else may open to the experience and they will have their unique experience with it, only if it resonates with them. They may try to give it a shot even though it doesn't resonate with them and the results will vary depending on whether they are open to the outcome or have already made up their mind that it won't work or that the outcome must be a certain way. It doesn't need to be the same experience that I had. I used to feel I needed their experience to validate my experiences so when others didn't have the same experience I was quick to tell them they were doing it wrong and I would even try to invalidate their experience as if I could really do that. That was all before I stopped projecting and seeking the acceptance of others or needing others to validate me or my experiences. Now I honor people's experiences, their beliefs, their choices, and I enjoy people as they are. I allow them to be on the path they are choosing for themselves. I don't even feel sad about the choices they make and the outcomes they receive, as that iz judging them in a negative context, passing value judgments on them. It doesn't feel good then I know my Higher Self doesn't see it the way I do. They are learning, they are expanding, they are evolving, they are not lacking anything. They are gaining everything and what they will gain in their lessons upon their path they will share with others. They need to be allowed to learn and not have people insisting they know what's better for them. They don't know what's better for any other being, not even their children, they just think they do. 

It's not forcing people accept what iz true for ourselves that helps anyone. It's our care to share our own experiences and allowing people to do whatever they want with that information that's helpful. Sharing iz caring. Caring iz not insisting someone change their path to suit you.

Image result for sharing quotes

Affirmations:
I now focus my attention on sharing loving-kindness with all I meet.

I share as much love as I can with others because by sharing I am receiving

I am myself in each and every moment. I love myself and enjoy sharing my true nature.

I love sharing who I am with others, they enjoy learning about me, find my passion irrisistable and infectious, and it makes me happy to be a leader and a inspiring example in others lives.

I delight in sharing my joy.

I am open to sharing my-self with the world 

I take positive risks and I am willing to share from the treasuries of my own blessed heart and mind. 

The more I risk and share the more alive I am and become.

Image result for I'm a reflection of my community quotes

Communities are founded upon the commune of people who communicate

Much like the Facebook enlightenment groups, Bmindful iz a wonderful and special community, it attracts a variety of people. Bmindful may not have a billion plus users but let me point out that I have met some really wonderful people in this here community that have become my friends.

I joined this site in January of this year (2017) and I already consider these people good friends. They are phenomenal people who really inspire me so I do value and enjoy communicating with them. If we lived nearby I would certainly love to be in their company. They are great people that I am very happy to call them my friends. Friends who are very supportive of my desires that I have for myself. 

I have friendships going into 20-30+ years with quite a few people that I don't share my desires with them in the way I do with some of my friends here on bmindful. I don't want to sound like I'm knocking any of my long time friends. I love them dearly, they are family to me, but not all of them are interested in even hearing my desires and that's perfectly ok it doesn't make them bad friends at all. They just don't find what I desire to be desirable to them. They have desires I don't find desirable to me. I don't need them to value my desires to consider them good friends. I don't share my desires with everyone either.

Some desires I'm more open to sharing with anyone but my deepest desires I keep mostly within myself. I'm open to sharing those desires with people I know I can trust them with to see them in positive light. I've put a lot of creative energy into these desires of mine and I am sharing those desires in another way with the world, not sharing them in the sense of talking about them. I'm bringing them about through my actions. A friend here on bmindful helped me to realize that both yesterday and today those I was indeed acting on my desires and already manifesting them.

She was sharing a technique with me that I'm not yet fully familiar with. She's already shared some wonderful methods with me that I thoroughly enjoy using them and I am so very grateful that she has shared these methods with me. I can see a great deal of value in them that I will pay it forward to others that I feel may find some value in them too. They are powerful methods and fun to put to use. Image result for path quotes

With the most recent method it required my sharing what feelings I experience with my desires and the reasons of why I desire them. There were just four of them that I'm very focused upon that I shared with her. I shared them as fully as I could with her and I was literally drained of energy after having expressed them. I was sitting down in front of a computer typing them out and I felt like I went for a 5 mile hike uphill and back.

Like I said, I won't just share my desires with anyone because some people will depreciate your desires without meaning to do so. It was very easy to share them with her because she's been such a positive person, that's all I see iz her light and her love for all that iz. I knew she wouldn't devalue them, it wasn't even a concern, nor was there any hesitation to share them with her. That's how comfortable I felt sharing them with her, and I have never shared them with anyone like that before I did with her yesterday. It's not the act of people devaluing our desires that has any real power to lower their value but it can influence us to devalue our own desires. That's no one in her vibration or attitude. It really makes me appreciate having her as a friend. Friends like this are an asset. I have found some truly amazing beings in this community.

Dear Universe, send me more like her and the others here on bmindful that I have had the true pleasurable experience of meeting, thank you! In my sincere eternal gratitude, iZ.

I've experienced losing the momentum of two months of energy by sharing my desires with the wrong person who saw no value in them. In just a matter of seconds two months of energy was brought to almost nothing. It's not their fault, it was a poor choice on my part. They didn't change how I felt about them, I did by how they reacted to them. That was all on me, not on them. I can't expect everyone to feel like I do about what I desire for myself. Of course they are going to feel differently about them because my desires are not their desires. Their value assessment iz going to differ and the chances are slim to none that they are going to value my desires more than I will. My desires are my desires but understand that what I desire are not selfish desires. They have much to do with my sharing them with as many people as I possibly can.

Image result for confiding quotes

I did learn a couple of valuable lessons in my sharing my desires with the wrong people.

Lesson #1, don't share my desires with anyone who doesn't share my passion in manifesting my heart's desires. Those who I feel I can share them with don't have to share my desire, it's the sharing of the passion of manifesting our desires that I know they will respect other people's heartfelt desires, including mine. These people I can share my desires with. It's not their assuring me that I can share my desires with them, it's who they are being that shows me I can share my desires with them. If I was to give anyone advice in this regard, don't share your desires with people who tell you "you can trust me." Those you can trust will not need to convince you, they will show you with their being. 

The second lesson I learned? The energy that we put into our desires iz very real and we need to nurture them, support them, and protect them so be mindful who you share them with. Would you hand your kids over to the care of just anyone?

Don't draw a line between your desires and your children because whether you planned on having children or you think they just happened to you, they were absolutely a desire. Even if that's hard for you to believe, would it be a stretch to say that you have a desire to have them in your life now? They were a desire, and whether you know or not, they desired having you as a parent. They had a greater desire for you, more than you had for having them in your life. They choose you to be their parent. The same goes for your desires. What you desire, desires you more, it desired you first. 

If you share your desires with others know that you are expressing that energy used to create them. It would be wise to only share them with those who will give that energy back to you magnified. My friend did that this morning and I knew she would without having experienced this with her before. She gave that energy back to me magnified and mind you, we are not even done completing the method yet, it's still ongoing. I will be giving her more of the energy of my desires in the process of using this method and I am excited about it because she's already given it back to multiplied. I've even been rewarded more confidence in sharing with her and gained a greater appreciation for her friendship. Isn't this what friends are for?

Ask a pessimist and they will try to convince you that good people, much less good friends, are hard find. Don't ever believe that nonsense. If you tell them that's not true and they resist you in any effort you put forth in trying to explain to them that they are affirming something that doesn't serve them let them have their limitations, it will eventually serve them in showing them that negative affirmation iz simply not true. You don't have to search for good people, they will come into your experience when you stop resisting them with negative affirmations that they are hard to find. Affirm instead that good people are always coming into your experience and they begin to flow in when you stop looking for evidence that it isn't true. Image result for good people are easy to find quote

Who are you communicating with? Who are those you spend time communing with? Who iz your community? You are making the choice who you surround yourself with. If you're friends don't support you, it's not their fault. Take responsibility and change who you are being because who you are being iz the people who are in your life. If you want to surround yourself with the people that positive and supportive, you must become positive and supportive. If you are surrounded with people are not positive and not supportive then you are not being positive and supportive. Those who are around you are a direct reflection of who you are being. This iz the law of attraction, it's not ever turned off or not working, it's always in action. Like energy attracts like energy.

Since I have stopped affirming and believing that good friends are hard to find some of the most wonderful people have come into my life and become my friends. I have friends that vastly vary in age, from different walks of life, have a variety of different beliefs, from very different socio-economic backgrounds but those I spend in commune with, my community, are people who build me up and inspire me daily and I do it for them. It's not weird or crazy that they do it for me and I do it for them, that's absolutely how it works. It's crazy to think people should give you something that you are not putting out yourself. Good people don't even have to put effort into finding other good people, that's just who they are, so they effortlessly attract the same type of people to them. Those who think otherwise are simply not being honest with themselves because the law of attraction does not lie, it just iz what it iz, and it too can be used as a mirror to show us who we are being. Look at your circumstances if you want to know what your most dominate thoughts are.

This friend I am speaking of, which I'm not sure if she would be comfortable with me sharing her name yet so I will withhold it for now, and if she lets me know it's ok to share that info then I'll come back and edit this part and put her name into it but it's her message to me this morning that I really want to share with you now. It made me realize, I'm on the right path. I told her I didn't know what I was waiting on to take action on some of my desires and she pointed out that I wasn't actually waiting like I thought I was. Here was her message to me this morning: 

you made a statement… that you don’t know
what you’re waiting for. Each day you give to
you and you somehow intentionally or
‘accidentally’ give to another…. you have begun. 

it is my fervent belief this has all been part of
the process and all unfolding exactly as it should.
If you are ready ‘for the more’. The more is here.
And unfolding now. 

I am so happy and grateful for the people that I am fortunate to have in my life. I'm rich beyond belief. What iz life without other people? Just take people completely out of the picture and imagine what that would be like for you. You could have all the wealth and everything people created to make the world what it iz today, all that you know you could not have know without other people but let's say they all disappeared tomorrow and all that was manifested through them iz now only yours and yours alone. What good would it all be to have everything but be without a community to share it with? What good would life here be without people to commune with? What good would it be to have language, have knowledge, but have no one to communicate with? 

Think about the stupidity in the expressions of those who proudly claim that they hate people, and apply that world void of all people, without a community, without any humans to commune with, and without anyone to communicate with on the level of awareness that they would have. Even with intelligent self-aware animals surrounding them they would not have a very fulfilling existence. Those who say such things don't really hate other people, they hate themselves, but their own body keeps them from seeing this fact in fear of their own strong feelings that they would destroy themselves, well the only part that would die, the body, the atoms that make the body would merely join with other atoms but the unique creation of the body would dissolve and as the mind thinks it would become a lack of existence. The mind cannot perceive the infinity of reality which iz immortal and eternal. 

Image result for good people are easy to find quote

All these different walks of life, each on their own unique journey, choosing their own paths yet we can still be one, we can still respect and love one another. We can inspire and uplift one another. Why are we wasting time on telling others they are on the wrong path? Why are we wasting time focusing on what iz wrong instead of focusing on what iz right? There are many here who KNOW beyond a doubt that when you focus on what iz right then you expand your awareness to seeing even more that iz right with the world. If you focus on what iz wrong with it then that too will expand and you will see an abundance of what you think iz wrong with it but ultimately all you are seeing in the world iz just a reflection of who you are being. So why waste time being what's wrong with the world and not just be what's right in the world? You can't be what's right in the world if you are focusing on what's wrong with others. You must focus on you in order to become anything.

Image result for good people are easy to find quote

As for myself, I will just let people be who they want to be. I will love them as they are and accept the path they have chosen for themselves and know that it has nothing to do with me. I will not judge their choices as right or wrong, good or evil. They're all good for them, for the creation, and for the infinity of the Creator as we are the agent of free will that creation lives through and how the infinite One iz exploring itself. You may agree or disagree with that view, and that's ok, it's MY view that I've gained while walking on MY chosen path of MY journey. I don't need

others to accept or validate my views but if it resonates with you, then by all means confi

dently let your Higher Self use to guide you on your own path and use it to show love to those whom you will cross paths with while on your journey. I'll see you all at the top.

I want to close this post out with my response to the Facebook post I was referring to in the beginning. Here's what I responded with to Lostwithout Him's comment:

I love your comment. That was so extremely well put!

I know I used to do the same thing until I just let people
be who they are going to be. And if I didn't like what I
was seeing then I just changed my perspective until I
seen them as already being whole and complete then I
could and I would let it go.

The most amazing thing seems to happen, not always right
away, but I refuse to see them any other way and then they
begin to change, they change for themselves. Not for me,
they don't need to change for me. Besides I already changed
how I see them. They do it for themselves and I can't help
but to think I am giving them part of my positive energy in
seeing them in a positive way even if their circumstances and
choices reflect otherwise. I don't react to my own
circumstances so why would I react to theirs?

This helped me to stop focusing so much on others and the
"obstacles" on their path and focus more on my own. This
gave me a great deal more clarity on where I was going. I
was more focused on where I was going and could see so
much more for myself. If anyone needs changing it's myself
and how I see others because I can only see a reflection of
myself in them. It's all good too because it all works out for
me to greater good in being who I authentically want to be
and I want genuinely want everyone to feel they too can be
who they want to authentically be.

I can see that everyone iz on their own path and they will be
ok even when it looks like they are heading down a rocky dark
path. I don't know that isn't the right path for them. They will
get through it all to get to where they want to be. That iz the
path they came to take, it iz the path they are going to take.

Instead of running off course of my own path to go tell them
they are heading down a dangerous path that they don't want
to go that way I see them in the heart of my imagination
getting through it victoriously and I will see them at the end
because at the core of their being I do know who they are and
what they are made of. Circumstances, be it theirs or mine,
can't tell me nothing.

If someone along the way asks for me to help them up I will
give them my hand and lift them up back on their feet, if I
have something they need it's theirs, and I will give them my
best but I must keep moving along on the chosen path of my
journey. As far as giving them advice which way they should
go I can't tell them that. What I can tell them iz where I have
been and where I am going. They can take some of what I
share with them and make use of whatever resonates with
them and discard the rest that doesn't, but ultimately I can't
give them directions on which path iz right for them. They
already know which path iz best for them. To find their way
they just need to stop going without and start going within.

I will see everyone at the top. It's not arrogant to say that much
it's arrogant to think they don't have what I have in me that
tells me I'm going to make it, I'm loved and abundantly
supported. It would be arrogant of me to think that they too are
not loved and abundantly supported no matter which path they
decide to take. I will see everyone make it there because no one
has a lack of anything. I see through that illusion now.

Affirmations:
Blessed harmony is the true heart of community.

I freely share all I have with all those who cross my path

I serve the community with love.

I am a person who "deserves" healthy, wholesome, health-engendering relationships in my life. I am a good person and I deserve healthy relationships, at home, work and in the community.

I love and support others in my community. The love heals all of us across thousands of miles.

I am in touch with the Loving energy of the universe and I use it for the good of the Community.

I trust in my potential to build and sustain long-lasting soul-nourishing relationships, environments, experiences for myself and community

I release my attachment to what was, and allow myself to Be. I am on the path I am meant to walk.

I will see the beauty and presence of God in every soul who crosses my path

I walk my own path in life. I am cushioned to all condemnation or negative thoughts of others. Only positive thoughts influence my energy.

The path of love is the master path, for inviting my intuition, my ability to leave an impact on my physical realm. It is my point of power, and I come into the habit of loving thoughts and loving states.

Image result for surround yourself quoteImage result for surround yourself quoteRelated image
Image result for Chosen path quoteImage result for Chosen path quoteImage result for unique path quote
Image result for each own path paulo coelho quoteImage result for each own path quote

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

d4bf369bff90887819b6b1833e8b929a.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to serenity lake's's post:

"God in his mercy gave us friends,

to compensate for the siblings he gave us"

LoL!! That's awesome, I love it! I've never heard that one before. Who said it?

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post: 3-22-17

this is really a wonderful thread. I like how you have brought out how wonderful it is to be around like minded people... and 

also enjoying the uniqueness of others with whom there is less in common.

The more I do both... love how the oneness of us begins to shine from a higher perspective... though when practiced ... it is not Higher... it just islaughing

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

awesome affirmation selections!!!!!

8/2/18

C7tOBZDVYAAKWjm.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I concur this is a wonderful thread chocked full of knowledge and insights.  Truly inspiring,  a validation of freedom, respect, acceptance and love.  It is wonderful having you as part if this glorious community.

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

Don't ever stop being you! 

In response to Nancee1953's post:

It feels wonderful to be here with this glorious community!

❤️ Team Building                                                                                                                                                      More:

Daily Blessing ~ Blessed be our ability to build community. Art by Cassandra Oswald Words by Briana Saussy View the collection: http://brianasaussy.com/daily-blessings/:

Use these tips to grow your Instagram following and help create a community around your blog and brand.:

So many people have been getting to experience this number with me. While have seen the "steps" in many forms over the last 2 weeks (12:34, 1:23, 2:34, 3:21, 4:32, etc.) it's this specific number which I've been sharing in common with many people online. Last night, I was posting in a Facebook group for Empaths and I noticed it was 12:34 AM so I mentioned which a few then mentioned they too have been noticing this number more frequently. It's not something I wait for, I just happen to notice it, as well as the others "stepping" numbers as some call them. 

Image may contain: text

They indeed carry that meaning for me. I know that it's a signal to keep doing what I am, to focus on the now and keep up what I am doing, and sure enough the most amazing thing iz occurring for me. So many people are reaching out to me, my community iz growing quicker than I've ever experienced before with very meaningful relationships with absolutely amazing people. Not only do they find value in what I openly share with all just by being my authentic self they return value to me in a variety of ways. I know that I could never experience this if I was focused on the end means of the goals I have myself. My goals are my deepest desires unfolding into my life, the desires I used to think I was waiting to get started on but as I pointed out in the OP of this thread a dear friend shed her light on it and through her perspective I was able to see she was right. I wasn't waiting at all, I was acting on it. These numbers are always a sign from a dear friend, myself in the form of the Higher Self within me, communicating the same message. 

It's a wonderful message because I can see it now that all of our desires really are here and now. We are merely adjusting our frequency so to experience them more fully but they don't come to us in the future, the come to us now while we are on our path of our own personal journey yet we cross paths with others and we get to share the path together. Sometimes we must part ways at some forks in the roads only to meet again later because we're never truly separated but when it's relevant we come back together again. 

I love that I get to share our journeys together and walk the same path for a stretch of time and that we part ways at some points but we may come back again. I reached a very special part of my journey when I finally focused most of my time on here and now. It has brought me a great deal of clarity and even that which isn't clear to me iz perfectly ok. I have faith that no matter what I am always loved and supported and all things are always working out for me. I love that I get to share this part of my journey with all of you here that are sharing yours with me. I know we will be walking sharing the bmindful stretch together for awhile and I couldn't be more pleased than to walk alongside you all. 

Thank you all for making this such a great experience!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content