login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Kindness Videos

Image result for kindness videos

After seeing a couple of great threads from two great bmindfullers I felt a bit of inspiration to create one more on the subject, a space to share and watch videos on kindness. 

More kindness threads here on bmindful:

Blessings To You All

Kindness Quotes Thread

Random Acts of Kindness (RAK's)

Allow The Boomerang

Official Dance For Kindness

Cosy Comfort For Us All

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

I love it when even corporations get into the act. It doesn't make any less moving to me at all. Giving no matter how much or little of resources you have available to you, it's the act of kindness itself that makes it so beautiful and moving. 

How about the kindness of people who don't even know each other not caring about that and just singing together anyway? Isn't that too an act of kindness, singing together, singing for others to listen and enjoy their talent they can share with the world around them? 

Have you ever noticed the effect when random people unexpectedly just join together in their joy powerfully magnifies that joy uplifts many of those around them? Even those who seem a little uncomfortable and want to get out of the way can't help be effected by the energy of the moment.

Add some videos that show acts of kindness!

Watching these videos is such a wonderful thing. It reminds us how we are so all in this together. 

Insignificant pettiness that we are exposed to is ... just that...

Love and kindness is what makes the world evolve (:

Thank you iZ for creating this thread!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content