login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★3 (or way more) Things I Am Loving Lately... Page 1 of 1

3-Things-I-Am-Loving-Lately-What-about-you.jpg

Lets get into that place which reminds us what has been going on that we absolutely love. I found this pic which created a perfect title for this thread.

3 (or way more) Things I Am Loving Lately

1. I have been having awesome experiences connected with others lately.
  2. I am pretty healthy(thank you God!) ... though I'm recuperating from a little buggy... as I'm writing! Actually this is truly the very -end!
  3. During this getting better period... I have learned so much about how I love to feel, and how much I know about helping my body work better better better
  4. I have been in the presence of others where myself &/or others ...not feeling UP TO PAR... my attitude added to their wellness ideas. Theirs began to add to mine..I love that!
  5. I allowed myself to be a receiver of those who are caring and kind
  6. I love how I am bringing forth what I want to be present in my life today, and how it feels things are manifesting more quickly.I am loving that my days I work have so many more better qualities...
  7. All seems to be getting better everywhere ...
  8. I am loving when I have a day off ...my time off has better boundaries ... so I can still appreciate... yet get more accomplished (from a mind body spirit point of view &... feel satisfied w/tangible- desired needs)
  9. I love lists... yes! Though I love how my lists are becoming more creative.
  10. I'll be back because I love to speak about what has been happening that I love. I hope you join me, because I will love that.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am loving life.

I am loving the gift of synchronicity that seems to surround me.

I am loving being a Blessing to everyone I see.

Most importantly, I am loving being "Me".

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content