login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Law of Attraction Quotes

Some of my threads need revising/editing due to some technical work going on site… (links were broken) -easy remedy, create fresh & add from the older and create the newer(: Please join me here and add LOA quotes you love!

This thread focuses on Law of Attraction quotations

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

related threads coming in process
E & J Hicks LOA
kick-start-your-day-audio-loa-affirmations
loa-loving-wonderful-health-affirmations

643b216e46f62ecd60819df9ed9bd301.jpg

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

law-of-attraction-quote.png

The great teacher Neville Goddard offered the following process entitled “The Pruning Shears of Revision.” Every day, before you go to sleep, think through the events of the day. If any events or moments did not go the way you wanted, replay them in your mind in a way that thrills you. As you recreate those events in your mind exactly as you want, and you feel them intensely as though they actually happened, you will change the course of future events. #TheSecret #RhondaByrne #LOA:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

:
:):
Law of Attraction:
‎SelfHelp‬ ‪#‎Inspiration‬ ‪#‎Book‬ Your Life Is Calling! ‎Teaser‬ Take Action! "Finally, it is time to put your future plan into action by starting now. You know what you want, you know how to get it and you have a way to track your progress. With the power of the Law of Attraction and common sense, getting to your goal will be easy, right? Well, not exactly. But with the Law of Attraction in your grasp and the plans and strategies you have at your disposal.....":

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

loa.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content