login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Take a Look★★Bmindful Update

Hello Bmindful Community-Friends
Links

• to Bmindful Feedback Page
  • Bunique created a brand new Bmindful feedback thread. Current feedback area had been receiving too much spam. Great thread to share. Hope all take a moment to stop by(:
  • ~

to be continued…

——★ ✉ reminder -only 1 category-currently in use .

More on this soon.

★ ✉ The other categories Bmindful are still being sorted and being brought over

==★ ✉ Other site maintenance and new design features are DEFINITELY UNDERWAY. Here are some notes from 2/1/17 from Bunique:Bmindful-owner; (& wonderful web designer).

• ~
    Notes from Bunique
    ==★ ✉
    The maximum width of pictures has been set to the maximum width of the forum posts so that images don’t extend outside the width of the forum sometimes causing images to cover the sidebar.
    The login page now supports SSL. This ensures that your password is sent through the internet in an
    encrypted form to prevent your password from being hijacked. I understand that this isn’t a huge issue as we’re not a bank but Google and Firefox are working hard to push make all websites across the internet secure and their roadmap means that sites who don’t encrypt pages with passwords will face being blocked in future.

I’ve also upgraded the version of markdown used to generate the HTML in the forum. This may cause some pages to appear broken but over time we’ll fix those pages. This upgrade was required to fix a bug that brought the site down a few years ago.

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

Hey everyone, I hope you like the changes i’ve made so far? Please feel free to give me feedback good or bad. I’m open to ideas and suggestions with what I can do to make the site better.

My initial goal at the moment is to simplify and modernise the site. I’ve not known how to proceed with the site for a long time, the problem being that large portions of the code need rewriting to bring it back up to modern day standards. My plan was to initially start a new version of bmindful and slowly port everything across but i’ve realised that approach would take a huge amount of time and wouldn’t show any improvements in the meantime.

Instead i’m going to go for a different approach. I’m going to modernise the current build of bmindful until I can bring it much closer to what a modern day codebase looks like. At that point i’ll begin the process of porting over the site to a new platform.

This means everyone will get to see changes to the site much more quickly, however most of the changes will be cosmetic and large new features won’t be implemented until the site has been fully moved over to a new platform where development is easier and more stable.

Again please let me know if you have any feedback as I would love to include you all in the process as much as possible. If there are features on other sites you enjoy, or things about this site that annoy you or could be done better do let me or AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities know :-)

Thank you all for being such an awesome community!

I love where this site iz going! It looks great and just keeps getting better.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to bunique's post:

I know things just get better and better around here... It is hard to perfect something we do already love... Though it has been happening(:

Also...must say... what I was loving today...being able to see the modified view in real time. 

In case others don't know what I'm referring to... In the past, we  had a view that showed any real- time  changes to a thread  (when edited/revised/added to- at all)

It's has been  brought back again so we can view!

Here's how:

When you go into forums, and see the view that shows the red stickies... you will see a drop down window/tiny box at the top. It's very small... This contains 2 choices:

1. Standard Forum View
  2. Modified View

The modified view is what I'm referring to!!!! (personally-that is the view I stay-in) laughing

For awhile during these revisions you could see when last posted-order, now all revisions show  7dlQsRay3.jpeg

Thank YOU again!

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content