login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★"Perfect" Self Expression

★★Self Expression (for self &/or with others)

Hope you join me here w/thoughts on self expression

affirmation I rejoice in the Divine plan which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

both quote by Florence Scovel Shinn and an affirmation by Catherine Ponder which embody my shorter version are below

• ~
    The perfect plan includes health, wealth, love and perfect self-expression. This is the square of life, which brings perfect happiness. When one has made this demand, he may find great changes taking place in his life, for nearly every man has wandered far from the Divine Design.
    The Game of Life and How to Play It, by Florence Scovel Shinn, [1925]

Affirmation this one is a Catherine Ponder affirmationI now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.

• ~Image result for pic quote matt kahn moving forward allowing

short video PERFECT SELF-EXPRESSION a gift from the planet…a gift of being yourself

• ~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCByJnv1jQUZrlY29o5e7r7hH23Cq76JrBuCtwgpJKPfn1vYvf

Purpose of this thread focuses on what is “perfect communication” to you?

I remember loving the affirmation
I rejoice in the Divine plan which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

because it spoke to something that my spirit defined for me.

I will word thoughts/feelings which welled up in me..soon for purposes of this thread, and for myself(:

Image result for small thoughts in english

In the mean time what is “perfect self-expression to you? What comes up for you?

• ~

somewhat related threads, affirmations, quotes for me that I’ve shared in past in process (will go thru later) (:

Loving Joyful & Supportive
LOA communication
communication-begin with fresh eyes
communication box
value of neutral questionsImage result for intentions pic incredible

I Am living a Divine plan

2nd reflection question?(:
When you hear this quote, what comes to mind?

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place. – George Bernard Shaw

I Am living a Divine plan

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

1e7dac93ae3f65a096ff1319e84ab4c4.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

I think I have some Burkowski blood in me.

Today-is-a-great-day-to.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content