login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★Nurturing Our Spirit| 1st edition-SOUL FOOD SERIES

72db5764a7806d6a274fde87b5a223de.jpg

Sometimes we get caught up with the hustle and bustle demands of our human life we tend to forget that we are comprised of body, mind and spirit. In as much as we nurture our bodies, it is just as imperative for us to nurture our minds and most importantly our spirits. “We are Spiritual Beings having a human experience. We are here to learn. We are here to go through this process that is life. We are here to feel these feelings.” quote from Codependence: The Dance of Wounded Souls.

Consider what it would feel like to be an alien from another planet observing our climate, geography and customs. Initially it would be unnerving, surprising, so totally foreign because it is not what one is accustomed to.

When you take the time to nurture your spirit, your thoughts become anew. It feels totally amazing to act from a stance and purpose of love. To “die to self is to be born to spirit.” When you allow your ego to reduce gradually, when your concerns become not self serving but of service to the greater good, the flow of positive energy increases it is an overall feeling of contentment. It is a space of “grace” in which you relish in being, connecting, knowing that you are one with Life.

I absolutely love feeling good, smiling until my face hurts, laughing and giggling out loud whether I am alone or a part of a crowd. Being filled with the joy of the moment is something that is so very wonderful, there is no comparison. What is even more amazing is knowing that I have the ability to feed my spirit as if I were having a wonderful feast. Enjoying an artistic experience or expression, whether musical, sculptures, paintings, books or savoring a glass of a vintage Shiraz, whatever brings a smile to your face and enables you to be in a state of grace. That’s what I do each and everyday living life in my own magnificent way. Totally free to experience this gift of life wonderfully.

I know that we all have rituals, or special things that we do that nurture our spirits too. Let’s share with one another. We are all on this amazing,, magical journey, one for all and all for one. I will go first.

I find the dawn of each new day magical, when I open my eyes the first thing I do is say “Thank You for the gift of the day. I am open to all wonderful things that come my way. I am light and love and want to share.” Then I rise, fluff my pillows, make my bed, reflecting on all that is around me for I truly love all that I see for I am surrounded by all the wonderful things that are reflective of Me. My spirit is filled with gratitude that is the way I begin my day.

How do you go about setting the tone for a glorious day?

What are some of the things that you do that spur the action of spiritual play?

What activities or rituals do you incorporate to nurture your spirit?

Speaking of anew-that is what I’ve been feeling and paving my
New year with!

I’ve been creating, allowing and thoroughly enjoying.

(though to get there I have been taking good care)
On this time off of mine which is almost over I’ve been ‘growing my routines’

I speak about nourishing myself alot …That’s what it takes to form ways I want for myself.

At some point of my beginning of the morning… includes something healthy and wonderful to have for my breakfast.

• ….As I eat ..I take in the glorious taste(s) of my chosen food. I reinforce how delicious and nutritious this food is. Though last but not least… I am awesomely grateful for my body’s ability to taste, digest, absorb this menu of choices… and the ability to have food to choose from.
  • ~

to be continued (most definitely)

Nancee53 has started a weekly Soul Food Series! another wonderful thread to look forward to for us-bmindfullers -regularly!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

AWWWW I am so happy you like!!!

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Great thread!
I always start my day with Gratitude in my heart for my life. Through out the day taking moments to acknowledge the kindness, beauty, nature that surround us.

Heart Filled with Gratitude, for this journey of my life. I open my whole and holy Self to receive the blessings of Source.

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
Very beautiful thread!

I appreciate your joy in the new dawn!!

I needed that!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I love life and I love people more. I do not meet any strangers because my belief is we are all related. When I encounter people, whether at the bank, store, gas station, if I see them with bags or they look like they require assistance. I go over to them, smile and offer my assistance. I often receive a warm reception, I think it is because my actions says “I see you”. Engaging others, spreading good cheer, that is a form of spiritual play for me. I refer to it at “spiritual play” because it is an activity of enjoyment that nurtures my spirit.

Throughout the course of the day I find myself saying “Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You see there is always something to be grateful about. Whether it s the very air that I breathe, the fragrance I am wearing, a smile or kind word received, these are all such marvelous things. The very essence of who I am and how I came to be, the gift of life is an awesome miracle to me.

nurture+your+Soul.jpg

image1.jpg

a-mistakes-is-to-commit-a-misunderstanding.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Affirmations

ebd4b000231be613ca404c9fbc5efd48.jpg

tumblr_mt1epmZN8H1s5flgxo1_1280.png

Related image

Image result for nurturing your spirit  quotes

Image result for nurture your spirit quotes gif

I-can-hear-my-heart-positive-affirmation.jpg

Image result for love is the heart of the season of giving gif

Dalai Lama's Rules for a Good Life ❤

Image result for maya angelou joy quotes gif

Image result for let nothing dim the light that shines from within quote gif

Image result for let nothing dim the light that shines from within quote gif

Image result for nurturing the soul gif

Related image

Image result for nurturing the soul quotes

Developing the quality to understand what you hear or read,in the correct context
Is among the best skills a person could learn,and aspire towards..

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

44e3b7a70328a998a455589c8a5b49d1--american-express-depression-and-anxiety.jpg

c0eeffd135baaa5dc51acbaf9af0d5c6--soul-connection-beautiful-love.jpg

ebe11ab0847ac99777566887b6b119af--the-keys-inspire-me.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKqqNi-IvAEh-1iKhabsIeNNS9LOilkXWZ0o2NrxT9cy6tyxNIzQ

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Nancee1953's post: Nancee-Nancee-Nancee-.jpg

deserves repeating!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the course of the day I find myself saying “Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You see there is always something to be grateful about. Whether it s the very air that I breathe, the fragrance I am wearing, a smile or kind word received, these are all such marvelous things. The very essence of who I am and how I came to be, the gift of life is an awesome miracle to me.

Nancee 53

I love life and I love people more. I do not meet any strangers because my belief is we are all related. When I encounter people, whether at the bank, store, gas station, if I see them with bags or they look like they require assistance. I go over to them, smile and offer my assistance. I often receive a warm reception, I think it is because my actions says “I see you”. Engaging others, spreading good cheer, that is a form of spiritual play for me. I refer to it at “spiritual play” because it is an activity of enjoyment that nurtures my spirit.

Nancee53

Sometimes we get caught up with the hustle and bustle demands of our human life we tend to forget that we are comprised of body, mind and spirit. In as much as we nurture our bodies, it is just as imperative for us to nurture our minds and most importantly our spirits. “We are Spiritual Beings having a human experience. We are here to learn. We are here to go through this process that is life. We are here to feel these feelings.” quote from Codependence: The Dance of Wounded Souls.

Consider what it would feel like to be an alien from another planet observing our climate, geography and customs. Initially it would be unnerving, surprising, so totally foreign because it is not what one is accustomed to.

When you take the time to nurture your spirit, your thoughts become anew. It feels totally amazing to act from a stance and purpose of love. To “die to self is to be born to spirit.” When you allow your ego to reduce gradually, when your concerns become not self serving but of service to the greater good, the flow of positive energy increases it is an overall feeling of contentment. It is a space of “grace” in which you relish in being, connecting, knowing that you are one with Life.

I absolutely love feeling good, smiling until my face hurts, laughing and giggling out loud whether I am alone or a part of a crowd. Being filled with the joy of the moment is something that is so very wonderful, there is no comparison. What is even more amazing is knowing that I have the ability to feed my spirit as if I were having a wonderful feast. Enjoying an artistic experience or expression, whether musical, sculptures, paintings, books or savoring a glass of a vintage Shiraz, whatever brings a smile to your face and enables you to be in a state of grace. That’s what I do each and everyday living life in my own magnificent way. Totally free to experience this gift of life wonderfully. Nancee53 

I find the dawn of each new day magical, when I open my eyes the first thing I do is say “Thank You for the gift of the day. I am open to all wonderful things that come my way. I am light and love and want to share.” Then I rise, fluff my pillows, make my bed, reflecting on all that is around me for I truly love all that I see for I am surrounded by all the wonderful things that are reflective of Me. My spirit is filled with gratitude that is the way I begin my day.Nancee53

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Nancee . What beauty you have shared in created this thread!

In response to Nancee1953's post

How do you go about setting the tone for a glorious day?

My spirit is a sensitive & strong place , I handle with loving care.

will return soon

e15de2dd8c4374f49c144dd37a918ee1--sufi-quotes-spirituality-quotes.jpg0b2c54772226394f6a58f2047b583d2f--yoga-retreat-yoga-quotes.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content