login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Thoughts? Do Share(:

What kind of things have you been thinking about regarding yourself lately?

• ~

I Am living a Divine plan

It’s a new year, and its a new me, literally!

My thoughts propel me to be as active as possible. I want to stay focused and organized so that all deadlines are ahead of time, re: taxes. License renewals. And lots of focus on my career path. In my personal life, starting a small turquoise and gem business, and enjoying the energy, the awe, the enthusiasm and the wonder… just loving my life, and enjoying all of the wonderful people in my life.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I’m very excited about going to the Tucson gem and mineral show. I’ve been reaching out to vendors, and am looking forward to meeting those with similar interests. This is so exciting! There is so many stunning, unique gifts that come out of our earth!! Its endless!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

I love this one stone, its very attractive. Sonoran sunrise jasper. Just amazing!!! And it only comes from one place, in northern Mexico, close to AZ.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content