login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Bullet Journaling

I believe most Bmindfulers if asked a bit about themselves, they would joyfully admit they are creative, and desire outlets for their self-expression and being-mode.(:

It is also my belief no matter how busy you are… you enjoy freeing up your mind to create more room for what is…

Enter the Bullet Journal.
I have posted something somewhere on Bmindful at some time about this lol..
I’m believing we’ve all done some form of this before… Though it is my mission at the beginning of this brand new year to be consistent with a method I joyfully grow with which will allow for(off the top of my head):
1)Personal Expression
2)Affirming, Intentions, Most Important Tasks,Accountability and things I Simply want to remember and see where they go… from 1 point in time to another
3) and the obvious… my calendar(: There are things to do at specific times in place, and things I’d love to create space for…
I am going to keep this thread available to discuss this kind of journal and if we are partaking our experiences with it.

I am also going to share links pertaining to what a Bullet Journal is-how to set one up… And how to get started on it before next year lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBiiYwrKr92ZbTkWiLo3umuNm6UY9NqPhuLSJTV3BLtXlbGMQx1w

I Am living a Divine plan

will return(:

• ~

will return(:
there are an incredible # of bullet journal-sites on the internet- the original, the lazy, the creative, the minimalist… etc etc… check it out.(:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content