login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Stay Ready

I believe that confirmations of things to come are all around us. In college when speaking with my friends, I had a phrase I’d say from time to time as a encouragement type of thing to say such as hang in there, keep your head up, or stay on top of your game, I used to say “Stay Ready”

Stay ready. Always be ready and prepared for good things to come. Expect the best out of life. So Monday, I’m driving home from work and I pull up behind a vehicle on the exit ramp off of the freeway and the license plate read, “STAYRDY

I couldn’t believe it. But one thing I knew that it wasn’t a coincidence I ended up behind this vehicle and this message was for me. Of all phrases, why was this message up in my face? LOL! I know why. It’s a reminder using my own vocabulary that’s personal to me, to remind me that good things are coming and to be ready, and STAY ready!

sophique, that is a tremendous affirmation – or mantra, really.

In response to whit’s post:
Totally agree, Whit.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Mantra.. hmm I’d never knew what that word really meant. I’ve had a lot of things like this happen in my life where a phrase some how gets embedded in my psyche and it will surface or somehow randomly come up, like a license plate, billboard or when watching TV on a commercial or something but I never knew what to call those types of occurrences. Never considered, “stay ready” that deep before LOL! It was just a unique phrase that I used that sort of stuck and became catchy.

Courtesy of wikianswers.com

A mantra is a phrase you can repeat to yourself in order to calm or encourage or motivate… It can be used in a religious or spiritual context, as it often is in Hinduism and Buddhism when used in prayer and meditation.

A central mantra of Tibetan Buddhism is ‘Om Mani Padme Hum’ which is Sanskrit for, ‘Om, jewel of the lotus, hum’.

Many religions have their own forms of mantra as well.

It can also refer to a phrase or slogan repeated often, like, ‘Make learning fun.’

‘When in Rome, do as the Romans do.’

In response to sophique’s post:
Sophique – that is a wonderful story, and NO coincidence whatsoever.
Its great when the universe presents what you need for survival, wellness and happiness.
Deep down your wishes to ‘stay ready’ and ability to keep the reminder in your day, somehow manifested that occurence – You did it! through simply living, breathing and believing in it. The subconscious mind is so powerful and you seem to have tapped right into it making the universe work in harmony with your needs. Its great! I very much like the phrase and I will borrow it from you :)

BLESSINGS TO YOU…..FOR STAYING READY, ALWAYS!

Anoushka :O)

A full and thankful heart..

I also believe in signs, one just has to be ready for recieving it :-) So do STAY READY.
Recently something happened to me, one day I woke up and noticed the negative thoughts in my head, I decided NO, this is it, I will only have positive thoughts. Later on I went out and walking along the promenade a crow flew so close by that I thought it’s wing slapped my head. I dislike birds, especially if they should touch me, so my first reaction was chills and yuk and mad at the crow. LOL. Second thought was, wow that was a slap in the head, cause I was having negative thoughts again, not noticing it. So having recieved that sign, the rest of the day went by wonderfully.

…what a wonderful world….

In response to aftab’s post:
LOL!! Bless you, bless you, bless you!!! You are so sweet Afi! I pictured you and that crow and it made me smile! ;o)

A full and thankful heart..

hi ,i keep noticing when im thinking positive thoughts things seem to appear to help ,i went to tesco to do a healthy foods shop and noticed a book that has really helped me with ideas ,meal plans and shopping listsIt feels as though the universe is sending encouragement ,love flowergirl

wonderful thread!

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content