login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★For My Highest Good Today I_____________

intro post 1

As we connect to our Higher Self we Know how to give ourselves glorious days. And as 1 member;Priestess Within so aptly affirmed: The Journey Is The Destination.

Please join me in regularly sharing an intention/commitment to honoring our personal highest good.[Feel free to include affirmations/quotes with your intention if you choose]
  • _________________________________________________
table of contents

( in process)
intro post 1 my invitation for you to join me here(:
intro post 2 some of my affimations/quotes & somehow related threads

I Am living a Divine plan

intro post 2
Affirmations

• ** * ღ ★ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am always connected to an unbreakable link connecting me to my Higher Self.

I am at peace and comfortable in every area of my life. I am strong, gentle, and capable.

• ** * ★I can create any routine I like, one cognitive brain thought and heart feeling at a time..
  • ** * ★I am continually developing new, expansive thoughts about all areas of my life
  • ~~~~~

…the details of our days do make a difference in our lives…no experience is ever just for drill…everything can be a springboard for inspiration if we are willing to be open to the goodness of life. Sarah Ban Breathnach

related threads/links in process

setting goals connected to your purpose
love and appreciation for your body [ Stillness Exercise,Scanning Exercise,Body’s Messages. [Grow and Nourish Your Sensitivity:Stimulation,Exercise,Rest,Food,Thoughts] & String Theory Intuition.
in process

For My Highest Good Today I will…
1) pace myself, because I know there is always enough time.
2) create a brand new master list and a daily list because I operate well when I reinforce the direction of what works for me and what I’d enjoy happening for myself.
3) …will see today as the gift that it is [things I ‘get to do’ rather than have to do]

For My Highest Good Today I will…
1)continue at a pace that is uniquely my own
2) continue to create ways to easily see what I am intending and be mindful and compassionate of my personal process
3) enjoy my growing level of accountability from my heart space

1. For My Highest Good Today I followed through with the actions my spirit has been declaring it was time!
2. I moved my body intentionally (for my physical)
3. I replenished products I need to make part of my daily healthy routine
4. I ordered a book which seemed designed for my hubby and myself-for the things we said we wanted to incorporate for our healthy lives. (found it ‘by accident’ (:
5. I enjoyed the outdoors… Weather is finally the weather I was waiting for, the sky looked so blue and all that was growing so vividly green… felt brand new … as I do.

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:

Brilliant thread!! Thank you!!

For my highest good, today, I release the experience of “wanting”, and “expectation”. Now, I am free, and un-encumbered!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

For my highest good today, I am open to the miraculous.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

For my highest good, today, I am open to Wonder.

I am open feel the flow of deepest creation.

I am open to receiving incredible gifts and contribution, knowledge and wisdom, pearls, gems, unspeakable wealth that is open and available for me.

I am open for audacious health and connection.

In response to Kathi’s post:
thanks Kathi! & I love your posts!

For my highest good, today, I am open to simply and awesomely Being…

gotta start my vacation somewhere… and my being-ness… may it always be a place I find and enjoy with ease. Amen!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content