login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Creating a brand new path for my highest GOOD!

Today I made a very healthy choice for my self. I forgave something. And, in exchange, I got this incredible burden off of me, off of my energy, off of my heart.

I have never felt this way before. I have serenity and inner peace, and its giving me back to my nature, to love.

I am now free, free, free. Its been so long, and I am tired, I am exhausted, and at the same time, I am so alive, so healthy, so peaceful…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I have turned a corner. I did not contemplate this for days or hours. I was driving in my car, listening to Joel Osteen and he was talking about grace and he was talking about how “the sins of the father” can be a curse that can last for 3 or 4 generations.

I was thinking about my daughter, but this time, I saw how we all leave a legacy. A living legacy.

I started thinking about my legacy, and how it is going to profoundly influence direct family whom will follow me.

I just had a generous glimpse at myself, and how I have handled my affairs and I knew that I was not in the kind of standing that I would have chosen for myself. I have not lived as peacefully or as joyously as I would have chosen.

Its a choice, how you want to live.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

I have created a new path today, and its a path that I have yet to journey. But, from this day forward, I am going to journey in peace.

I have a new relationship with Happiness, and I’m excited to see WHAT“S NEXT!!

When I woke up this morning, I did not see this coming, but, when I lay down tonight, and I shed a tear at the taste of joy and freedom and just the level of feeling alive, and believing that ANYTHING, anything at all, is possible.

Affirmations:

Love arises naturally….

I relinquish all regrets, grievances and resentments and I choose miracles!

I am creating a lasting legacy of the Greatest Love that will bring strength to my future generations!!

I really understand the Gift of Love and the Gift of time!

Happy Holidays, y’all!

Its a New Year, right around the corner, and I wish you a world of peace and happiness! Hope you take time to love one another, and enjoy your health and fill up all of your precious time with kindness and good will!!

Today, LOVE healed me!

And, tomorrow, I am going to keep creating on my new path to my highest good!

Talk about creating a meaningful birthday, you don’t fool around!

Love, Happiness, Forgiveness

Your passion for life and standing up to the next right thing for yourself, to create your Highest Good is the kind of energy that knows no bounds!

As always thank you for sharing your inner beauty which continues to create your awesome outer life!

Love Love Love
Blessings, selfcare

louise-hay-higher-good.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:

Thank you for your kind words!!

One of my most favorite affirmations from “The Coarse in Miracles” :

It is the privilege of the forgiven to forgive.

The power to work miracles beings to me!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content