login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★That Was a Real Treat When_______________

In moments of utter appreciation, have you ever said something to the effect… Wow, that was a real treat when ______________________.???

Well my friends its time for another momentum thread!

Think of Anything (that feels right to post on a beautiful site like ours)… that was truly a treat…

Pls share a happy experience when you were appreciating how things just happen in wonderful ways! Lets enjoy ourselves & one another

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

I’m going to go way back… 25 yrs ago… I had just moved to a new part of the state I currently live in. It was my birthday… and my hubby and I wanted to check out a huge flea market that ‘everyone’ was saying we had to go to.

In my mind, I couldn’t imagine what the big deal was…
…. until I got there…. place was huge, and they had a circus,

ridiculously large # of vendors, and entertainment.

The musical entertainment was one of my favorite groups growing up… music played at all the dances before I was even old enough to date. Who was it? The Temptations…

And at this flea market for free … was yes…!!!-> The Temptations (good seats/good up-close standing places were a whopping $5.00 .. who does that?) (: And just while walking around I ran into my favorite… Melvin Franklin …He was the only Temptation still alive… the rest had been ‘replaced’ with other talents.

Melvin generously gave me a birthday autograph saying we were born in the same month…. and we laughed like we had all day… And then he was on to perform. “ posted about this on a music thread… though my joy spilleth over to this thread

So… my point is- this birthday was like a present with my name all over it(: It was a real treat!

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content