login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ life as a celebration

Who inspired you to see life as a celebration?
  • ~

This time in my life is about allowing … and Being more.
Actually it’s about many things, hence this thread.

Lets take a moment to see what we’re learning & who we’d like to thank for helping inspire us to enjoy life!!!

I Am living a Divine plan

• ~
    12-03-16
  • ~ Thoughts at 1:00AM: (:
    I have so much gratitude for the folks I had… and …the gifts that keep on giving from having been blessed to have had them in my life.
My mom taught me how all is a gift…. She demonstrated love… She emphasized to do what is right for me.

My dad taught me action in life is not a dirty word and how creating a good life takes a bit work.

Put it all together:
I’ve learned from my parents influence… Be love, demonstrate it.

Be joyous, and do what ever feels like the next right thing… and that it all comes together… And on the way, to whatever it is I say I want… there are always gifts to appreciate. Thanks Mom & Dad.

Today I was thinking about how I love meeting my desire …in being in the company of people who enjoy wherever they are.

These types of people tend to bring more life to life.

Yes I make my own party… Though its OK to enjoy others who like this too(:

My folks were passionate people… and I attribute my love for being around others who jump for joy-easily to them.

My folks had few personality traits in common… though it was by seeing my own parents see life as a party that I seem to easily see it that way too… There were no blinders on… just belief in good days.

Thanks Mom & Dad.

• ~

Life Is a Party

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:

I had quite a different experience. My parents were loving, my mom especially. I was mostly inspired though by a particular teacher to strive to be the best I could be. She believed in my potential when I had no direction or self worth. But I only had her for three years in HS. Then I was shipped off to the Phillipines in 1970. The Navy experience was a terrible one for me. I was put into an awful situation where my immediate supervisor was a vile and corrupt, mean person. So,it was primarily me who taught me to celebrate life and to be kind. I learned everyone was deserving of being treated with respect and dignity and that life was precious. Some of the people I knew did not make it off the island alive. I realized that very easily I could have been one of them. But I survived. I knew by non example who I wanted to be. When I returned stateside, I worked as an hourly laborer to save up enough money to enroll in college. I began to realize my life purpose yet it was still in its infancy. Upon graduation, and receiving my masters degree I dedicated my life to helping others learn and grow. I still find great joy in helping others develop their talents and gifts. My life is and has been one of servitude and that has inspired me to enjoy life.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

wonderful post Poppy! looking forward to coming back to this on my next day off!

In response to Poppy’s post: I do realize after writing at the wee hours of the morning I made it sound like life was always fun in the sun(:

I was the youngest and the only girl, and the treatment I received was unique by my mom. My siblings being older were … around though not the comforting role models my mom was to me.

It was my mom’s heart I saw, and it drowned out the realities of anything that didn’t make the grade(:

My current home has been getting an involved re-do these days, and I’ve been going through ‘papers’ … school related, letters, finances… etc… I came across a letter in the midst from my mother addressed to my husband 32 years ago. (note: my dad at the time of the letter..was about the age my hubby is now, and mom was my age today)

At the time of the letter… My hubby was in the midst of starting a business, and its beginnings were tough. He wasn’t feeling well… and his parents were deceased when I met him.

I remember sharing (in a long distance call) with my mom who was my best friend and confidant… how sad it was for him to not have folks. Without further adue, mom took pen to paper and on the stationary of a wonderful area my dad was working with… she proceeded to write to my husband a quick note.

My mom mind you has been deceased for quite a few years… my reading this … my heart began to question… did I want to feel that bundle of love that remains bigger than life in my spirit… and no longer available to me in the physical world. After all, I grieved substantially for her, and I finally got to a place where her memories were keeping me warm and … her absence was no longer immobilizing me.

I proceeded to read, how my mom was sharing to my husband how much he was loved, and he was now one of her sons and if he ever needed anything she was always there for him. She also shared her own childhood and how she understood what it was like to grow up without parents and loved her chats with him… that she got a lot out of them too. She spoke of his great potential, that he had a loving wife… how God is Good…and to hold on… the moments are coming his way.

So you see… all I remember is what was meaningful for right now to me… and that is Love, and promise of each new day. To me, that is a party. I find myself doing that with each moment (living it fully) and believing in the moments to come. I was filled with emotion… some paining me-for my loss, though mostly reminding me of the people who filled my spirit early on and did often for years to come… even today.
7:57AM Saturday(: (and now must get my lil’ butt in gear and get ready for work)

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:

Your post is so refreshing and inspiring. The mind would never be able to compose what the heart can say with such clarity.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
Thank you… Poppy. Beautiful compliment. The heart place is a wonderful place to reside(:

I love that wonderful statement you wrote The mind would never be able to compose what the heart can say with such clarity.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content