login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What is your Legacy?

GodsCreation (Mary) inspired me to start a thread about what we leave for future generations after we leave… a legacy, if you will. It doesn’t have to be for our children, but for the world in general. What is your footprint?

If you haven’t done it yet, but are thinking about it… I’d love to hear your thoughts.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I strongly feel the importance of natural products and so would like to leave a legacy of using unprocessed stuff.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:

Thank you MM for thinking of me. My legacy is to the people I come in contact with or family is to care for your fellow man. If you have two of something and your neighbor has none, share. It makes you happy and them happy as well.

NEVER NEVER! Give up no matter what happens in your lives. It’s easier said then done but it can be done! Rest if you need to but don’t give up.

Everyday try to say something positive to people who are feeling down or who are going through a difficult time. And encourage those who are loving, kind and caring. It lets them know they matter.

Give a smile and a hello to everyone you meet even if they do not respond.

The Golden Rule is very powerful. “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”

Never let someones negative idea of you be your reality.

If you are hurt or feel angry towards someone talk to them. Then forgive them, if they don’t wish to change leave them alone sometimes they will learn in the future then you can have them as a good friend.

Teach your children and friends about living at “one” with the Earth. We are all connected to each other plants, animals, insects and we do communicate without really knowing.

*If someone does something good for you do the same for someone else.
This way the Earth has more good energy now and in the future.

Children are our furture teach them all you can and let them know that their ideas, feelings and “gut feelings” and choices are very important. Those will guide them in the future.

We are all imperfect it is ok to be angry it’s what you do with that anger that counts. We have a tendency to put ourselves down when we don’t act spiritually, we are human. Never put yourself down for mistakes. The old addage is true,“That’s why there are erasers on pencils.”

Do your best to eat healthy and organically even if you have to grow it yourself. Thank your food, water and plants for giving of themselves to keep you healthy. Just the mere fact of speaking to them gives energy to it. Look up Dr. Masaru Emoto.

This is my belief. I believe we come back to this world again once we pass on. What we do in this life will affect our future lives. It is imporant to me to win my own battles with myself. Happiness is the ultimate goal for me it will make me happier on Eath now and will make me closer to the Creator/God.

BE THANKFUL FOR EVERY THING YOU HAVE NO MATTER HOW SMALL.

Peace,
Mary

Wow! You put a lot of thought into this, Mary!! Awesome!! Let’s keep this going!! I’d love to hear from others!!

Sonia – That is perfect… Also, I wouldn’t put anything on my skin (your largest organ) that I couldn’t eat!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to Godscreation’s post:
Love it!!!!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Godscreation’s post:
That’s a wonderful legacy.
I really wish I could follow some of it 100% all the time.
Spreading love, the most powerful energy form is so very essential and the most difficult to follow, I really wish I could spread love and hope in a few lives in my lifetime.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content