login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Thanksgiving.....Gratitude

Not new for most of us on the site to be focused on gratitude…Though the holiday coming up is a good excuse for some extra focus on that.

Let’s use this thread as a daily list for things were grateful for.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

OOOOOOHHH!! MY FAVORITE SUBJECT.
I am not even American and therefore dont celebrate Thanksgiving, but I am going to join in anyway, in the spirit of my American bmindful friends.

I am grateful for my current health, my vitality and energy.
I am ever so grateful for my job and the things I have learned this year. My attitude towards what once was a ‘dead end job’ in my view, is now a job of great opportunities and I am drawing more sucess towards me day by day – thanks to this site….
I am grateful for my husband.
I am grateful for realising that the old me didnt appreciate my mother – I now have OOODLES of gratitude for my Mum.

I am grateful to God for guiding me in my spiritual quest for happiness and each day I draw more and more of it to me.

I AM GRATEFUL TO BMINDFUL FOR NOURISHING THIS NEW FOUND ATTITUDE THAT HAS MADE ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE BETTER!!!

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka’s post:
Happy Thanks giving to everyone here,no matter where you’re from(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This one goes out to my family. I am just about to finish my business degree (accouting major) and reflecting on the last 5 difficult years and people say ‘how do you manage part-time work, part-time study, 2 kids, running a household’ and the truth is I haven’t. Without my wonderful husband who is always cleaning and sending me away to study, without my great parents who have looked after the kids countless times, I couldn’t have done any of this without them. They also have had to put up with all my complaining and times when I got so stressed out with the deadlines. Thank you wonderful family of mine, and thank you my beautiful children for giving me these goals and motivation for self-improvement.

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

I love gratitude lists. One of the things we are doing in my household this year is making one of those paper chains for the Christmas tree. One each piece of paper starting this week we are writing what we have been blessed with. I suggested what we are grateful for and my husband said blessed with – I thought they were the same thing, but the point he made is we may not be so grateful for some of our blessings. So here are a few things I’m grateful for today.
My house, my job, my husband’s job, my family, my new grandson (3 weeks old), my arms, legs, eyes (I have an eye disease & almost lost my sight a while back), my ears, farm fresh eggs, the healthy people in my life that help me stay on track, bmindful, wii fit (when it’s too cold to go outside).

thanks

In response to KatMc’s post:

That is very beautiful KatMc’s. You stated so much that is true. I forget at times the great things that are right here for me now. Thank you.

Peace,
Mary

Happy Thanks Giving to everyone from the States.

I am greatful for all you BMINDFULers. Love seeing everyone of you everytime I log in – I get alot of energy here.

…what a wonderful world….

Love this bmindful site. Sending Peace to all. You deserve Joy.

Although this is not thanksgiving I have to say that I am very grateful for my organic garden. These few weeks have brought me a load of fresh sweet strawberries that I mix with fresh bananas as part of my breakfast.

Then I picked a couple of quarts of fresh blackberries. It made me feel so proud because I worked so hard to keep it healthy and my family reaped the rewards. There was such a feeling of peace and gratitude because I realized how much people fight each other in so many countries for money and power when we have all we need right here. Seeds, water and dirt will produce plenty of food to keep us all healthy.

I have never felt so close to God before and thanked the plants as well. I am beaming!!!!(:(:

Happiness,
Mary

thank you for such an inspiring and grateful post,so many things are pointing to simplicity ,organic food is above my budget but i have a large garden – your words – seeds ,water and dirt – are the answer ,grow my own ,heres another smile for you dear Mary (:

In response to flowergirl’s post:

Thank youi flowergirl yes the organic foods are higher. I bought only a few and keep the seeds. Ends of green onions and replanted them! You are such a loving spirit I believe you are receiving an abundant amount of blessings.

Hugs,
Mary

hi Mary ,thanks for the idea of keeping the seeds and ends of onions ,love gardening but have let it go to pot – literslly – but will start with a few tubs with seeds in ,its very relaxing isnt it .Thank you for such lovely words and your kindness ,love and hugs flowergirl

I am thankful for my friends who truly love me.

I am thankful for the way I'm loving myself

I'm thankful that I can ask for what I need

I'm thankful that I believe life is good... and so am I (:

I'm thankful for this thread from 2009, the bmindful community, and the joy of others in my life.

I'm thankful for fun, and how I can take things seriously with lightheartedness. I am thankful for today's clarity.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content