login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Writing and Memory

“Ideas are elusive, slippery things. Best to keep a pad of
paper and a pencil at your bedside, so you can stab
them during the night before they get away.”
— Earl Nightingale

Let’s chat how we use writing to assist in remembering and elaborating on our thoughts.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Just made me think of a goal and a new affirmation for myself……‘I remember where I put things.’ I write myself notes all the time, put them down on a table or something and they just disappear…fall into a black hole. :) My goal is to keep my notes in a notebook and know exactly where I put it.

In response to Lady_D’s post:

I have a notebook that fits into my purse. I use it for my ideas on the run…and for extra paper to keep noisy children quiet in public. :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I write a lot. I used to think how strange I write so much, even though it works for me. Today, I am just glad it works for me(:

With a full schedule, and not able to utilize my “peak” times for the areas that would be my prime time, I have to stay prepared.

For example..this morning I had woken up after lots of dreams, and much on my mind. That’s the best time (for me) to think on paper. I write what I think about-to empty it “all” out and begin the processing to work a plan.

I do not like carrying around high priority items. They often get jumbled in life-events. So writing allows me to process and take action and trigger creativity.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content