login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Little Gifts Abound

Sometimes we get so caught up in the big goals of life that we forget the little daily gifts that we are given. I dedicate this thread to sharing the little things that we have in life that mean so much.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I’ll start. :) This morning I woke up and looked out my bedroom window to the most beautiful crimson fall leaves. It was so awesome and breath-taking.

Not only am I grateful for the beautiful view I was given today, but even more so of my eyesight that allows me to enjoy it.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

My little gift for the day is the warm breakfast I had. Thank God for the food we have.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

My gift for the day is the faith I had in the best outcome in a difficult situation. My other gift God gave me was the result which gave me joy.

Joy:
-in about the “process” that works (faith)
-joy in how to use the possibilities of what I needed and received
-joy in learning there’s more to learning (than I thought)
-joy in learning that the future continues to surprise me well.
-joy in learning that my goal setting has more meaning (than I thought)
-joy in letting go (even more)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Is there anything better than leftover Penang Curry with rice?

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

My gift today was the welcome feeling I got while interacting with my colleagues. Thank God for all the relationships-each of them teach me so much.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

In response to Vivi exercises daily!‘s post:

Leftovers of Penang Curry with rice… come on over!! I’ll make dessert!! :)

wonderful thread thread from 2009 – moving it on up (to 2016)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content