login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★It's ok to be me!

What I love is meeting people who love themselves not conceited but who are really happy they’re alive. I have met a couple in my life and they bring such good strong energy around them. Being who you are is wonderful.

It’s like a pot of very delicious soup. Each item brings its own flavor. There was a time when I wanted to be like everybody else, dress like popular people and so on. Then it occured to me that who I was was being lost. Being me would be lost and knew there wouldn’t be another chance to be me again.

So I started on my quest for me. Of course not everyone will like you and that’s ok, they give me important information that helps me along my path. Krishnamurti explains it well.

Krishnamurti- Who am I?

Peace,
Mary

Thanks Mary for reminding me to be myself.
trying out things meant for others never gave me happiness but I did it to conform or to fit in. Those were the days when I was younger and thought that if I was like so-and-so then people wld like me.I did everything not meant for me and ultimately my discomfort made others uncomfortable in my company.
Thanks for the gentle nudge. I am on my path to happiness and comfort- ‘what was made for me fits me best.’ Being anybody else is not happiness. My life is so much better with being myself.
God Bless you.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

I so agree with you Mary !!! Its ok to be me :) xxx These gentle nudges I come across on bmindful threads sure do come at perfect time sequence, thankyou for the reassurance and being just you, sending much love always Denise xxxoooxxx

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

thank you all for this thread

We are who we are. When we look into our hearts and discover who we really are, we can choose to expand on that Goodness or change course toward Goodness. We are who we are. We get to choose our own path.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content