login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Inner and Outer Peace

article Inner and Outer Peace

How can each of us be an “inner activist”?

The idea that any individual is supposed to “bring peace to the world” has a grandiose ring to it. But what I’ve experienced is a maturation process of starting to appreciate that all of us are here to help heal the world.

I realized that I myself was not at peace, though probably no more or less than anyone else. My primary responsibility was to find my own inner peace through forgiveness, self-awareness, redemption and atonement … a constant, never-ending process. From there I would be able to radiate peace to others Marianne Williamson

Whoever you’re not forgiving, forgive. Take a brutally honest look at where you harbor hate and judgment — and give it up. Marianne Williamson

We’ll begin to have fundamental success at creating a peaceful world when we make alleviating unnecessary human suffering our highest priority — when as nations and individuals we are alert to human despair and make ourselves available to help.

I’m not talking about co-dependency, lack of human accountability and all that. I’m talking about the greatest nation in the world seeing 350 million children in the world going to sleep hungry every night, and thousands dying of hunger each day, as totally unacceptable. Marianne Williamson

to read more Inner and Outer Peace

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content