login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★YOU experiencing your Harvest

We plant seeds everyday, with our thoughts, words, and intentions. Such a powerful magnet are those same thoughts!

I am wanting to raise my own bar, and focus on what I am attracting and I want to have fun with this!

I invite you to play, to create your very greatest affirmation EVER, and let’s grow with powerful seeds and practice manifestation!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

What is b/t seeds and manifestation: growth, nurturing, investing direct work, handling new growth with care and intention…

Beliefs and values, opportunity, self awareness, healing, channeling prosperity… all of these come into play, and contribute to fostering a stronger relationship with oneself.

When we have done a lot of self development and inner work, we will have spent time asking questions, reflecting, listening, and doing personal inventorying. The greater our inward focus, the greater is our inward listening and connecting, until we tap into our true voice. We will have greater capacity which enables us to communicate effectively, and produce greater choice, greater freedom, and infinite possibilities!

Dream your greatest dream! Hope your greatest hope! Believe that you are a force of creation! It’s never too late to get as much out of life as you choose!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Here goes:

My thoughts/beliefs are where my seeds originate from: _________ (fill in the blank).

My values: __________. (This is very important!!! Pay close attention to your values! We always suffer when we compromise our values!)

What I really want: _____________. (Dream your biggest dream!! Really, open the door to fun and playfulness!!)

BONUS!! I dare myself to: ________!

My two areas that I would like to focus on are: career and personal life.

My thoughts: “It’s really hard to find the right job.”

My values: I want reciprocity is all my relationships. I want to be valued, and I want autonomy. And, I want to be with an employer who has room for me to grow, and contribute. So, respect, autonomy, room for me to grow and contribute, and be collaborative with me, include me in your growth…. Let me be team.

What I really want: I want phenomenal growth and prosperity. And, I want to be able to contribute to others in valuable ways. And I want to connect with world leaders. I want help others. I want to open doors, see families reunited, see that needs are being properly assessed and plans to address health needs are being tabled. And, I want to do very professional work as a nurse practitioner.

Today I dare myself to get in a great walk, and even to run up a hill and get great cardio work going! Then, eat healthy salad for dinner. And promise myself a very productive and empowering Monday. I challenge myself to get in 2 to 3 interviews with fantastic groups next week!!

I challenge myself to absorb every magnificent moment of my wonderful life to be a living breathing Blessing to each and everyone that I encounter on this fabulous journey called life.

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
thats quite beautiful Nancee! Just like you… so very very glad you’re here!!!

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In response to Kathi’s post: This will be great! I love creating personal value-lists & see if areas are becoming deeper with feeling and conviction… and see how values are showing up/manifesting in my life.
… and I love the idea of challenging ourselves… Looking forward to creating here regularly.
Great idea for a thread! Thanks for creating this Kathi!

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In response to Kathi’s post: very inspiring to hear areas of your life you are moving forward with! Looking forward to hearing about where you take yourself.

I Am living a Divine plan

Hi Nancee!!

Thank you for your lovely post! Its great to have you back!!

will return after elections!

thanks again, Kathi

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• ~
    The values of mine I’m focusing on are: __________.

What I really want: _____________.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BONUS!! I dare myself to: continue on with what is working so well for me!
    (this I Dare Myself would make an awesome thread too) (:

I dare myself to keep stepping back and viewing what I would like to see as a wonderful journey. I dare myself to continue creating a space for more of what works for myself, and continuing to (of course) be beyond inclusive with my family-unit (my spouse) and manifest the life we love enjoying today and everyday.

I dare myself to continue creating routines which create the foundation for what is truly valuable to myself, my spouse.

I dare myself to continue valuing myself as a strong positive energy to myself and those I team with on anything.

I dare myself to enter into each day as something I will look back on favorably.

I dare myself to equip myself with what I truly need to give myself what I say I need.
I dare myself to keep that trust flowing….and knowing…I’m never working alone, I’m a Spark of the Powerful Almighty… and all is always greater than what I could fathom alone occurring.

• ~
    I like this dare fill in. I am still getting in touch w/what I feel when I do this, though it is bringing up a lot of feelings. this is powerful.

• ~
    11-11-16
    I will now focus better on these questions. Now that the elections are over… I have much to say on how I am experiencing my harvest.
    be back tonight after worj

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:
Thank you for your post!!

I look forward to hearing what comes up for you.

Yes, I think that it is powerful, IMO, because it can bring clarity to our thoughts and distinguish those from our values. So, if your thoughts are not aligned to your values, then you could more fully appreciate how you are not aligning your thoughts with your values.

The greater awareness you have of your values, the greater alignment you can have with your thinking.

Our thinking can be changed and transformed, just as our level of personal awareness can become greater and more sensitive.

What typically does not change are our values. Values are inherently connected to identity.

Our thoughts are seeds. When we get hurt or wounded, our thoughts change, but our values don’t change. Having wounds does cause us to change our level of awareness, and it also changes our experience of ourself.

What is valuable, is our interpretation of ourself, our situation. We are not our situation. It critical to invest time in yourself and be generous, gentle and kind. Allow things to come up as they do. You can’t rush your relationship with yourself. Be patient and trust your process.

About manifesting, I believe that there is value in identifying what is holding us back, or where WE are holding back.

Most often, its something that we fear. Fear of failure, fear of rejection, fear of humiliation, fear of not being good enough or smart enough, or pretty enough…

If we are aware of what is costing us our power, we could begin to start telling the truth about what we fear. Just giving voice to whatever it is IS an act of empowerment.

written 11/8/16 (last edited 11/09/16 8:38AM EST)
I like this :Just giving voice to whatever it is IS an act of empowerment…

I definitely agree how acknowledging (1)what is holding us back… or (2) ‘simply’ recognizing something fresh into our awareness… does open doors to freedom.

• For me (as of lately), the manifesting has been created by keeping a ‘door open’ … recognizing those times when I wasn’t feeling centered…
  • Lately the more life I am TRULY living, the more I have encountered multi-dimensional experiences…. This has allowed fresh fulfillment with re: to life & its -opportunities(:
  • In re:to manifesting:My answer (as of lately-more than ever) … is keeping the faith that all feelings are good… And as I see which ones I didn’t intentionally invite… I open ‘the door’ wider…. creating more space to be…

Of course the most important person to be open & vulnerable w/is myself on a consistent basis. Sharing the occasional moments that are more scattered than usual… with trusted friends here & there has proven to be nice. Sharing (and trusting) allows me to further feel not only what is desired… though more of what is true… for me. (not to mention, sharing with great reciprocity is an awesome experience for other obvious reasons.

All of this (and I’m sure ‘more’) has assisted wonderfully for (1)my work, (2) some feelings regarding this election, (3) adding even more closeness with valued relationships of all kinds!

Planting new seeds??

The seeds that I am planting are about health, yoga, stretching, and getting flexibility and cardio!

you go girl!
In response to Kathi’s post: thank you for sharing what you are doing for you

love to hear others creating what they need for themselves and moving forward with that direction

And on a more selfish note, it is added inspiration-of course for all (including myself!) who stop by!

My harvest is filled to the brim with “favor”. Complete strangers in line smiling at me and telling me to go ahead of them. It is as if I am on the receiving line of all the smiles, kindness and encouragement that I give to the world. I am being showered with an abundance of Blessings, it is utterly magnificent. My spirit is bursting at the seams with gratitude and joy!!! :)

Beautiful Nancee!!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content