login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★- - Talk with Kindness

This thread offers you a chance to talk to the aspect of your nature that lovingly freely demonstrates kindness

Dearest Kindness,
we are off for an awesome day of interactions… I’m looking forward to seeing how you show up today. You bring joy to my life and smiles to those that are meant to be in this moment in time with us… I thank you for your presence, and I allow you to be truly fun and creative today(:

thanks again, Me

• ~
    new day
  • ~
    I had an awesome day with you today Kindness! We truly had a world of fun. I will probably take time to write about you…
    Its amazing how I thought I knew you so well… Finding how the depth of your lovingness… So many dimensions to your nature …creating a foundation of oneness from our internal self to the external world to… a Higher Place that creates & feeds utter joy and connection…. This is so good!

I will meet with you again without a doubt. Lets make a date tomorrow.
thanks again, Me

• ~

I did an incredible exercise yesterday in regard to feeling the things we think about others…the feelings we really admire.

I created it in a thread… it worked beautifully and then deleted it. Your post gives me the perfect opportunity to share what I experienced(:

1) I expressed not to share who we were speaking about-it can be anyone you admire.
2) List qualities/attributes why you admire them…. in lists groups… (creating from the feeling-heart place and viewing the lists without the names…)
3)and continue to create groups of admirable qualities… keeping each group for each person clearly separated from the next

OMG! It was incredible for so many reasons. Beyond how it made me feel, I became more conscious of why I value who I value.

The point is not to try to find words just to improve your vocabulary lol Find the feeling words that create the experience of admiration when you are enjoying their company.

When I was through… with a a handful, I felt like I was surrounded by pure enjoyable lovable energy. I wanted to tell ‘everyone’ how and why they matter to me. (smiles) [I could’ve filled up the page with let me count the ways of others…how do I admire thee. lol ] I love seeing others for the love & gifts they bring.

I think I will create the thread again…because the results brought me to coin a title from the Happiness Mtg -to dive deeper into kindness.
(for me… and anyone else who would like to participate)

• ~

This particular exercise (on this thread) of ★- -Talk with Kindness, has been good for me too. What it has me doing is separating myself from the experience/being/way of Kindness… as though it was separate…because we are already Good (in a spirit-context) …though taking it up a notch… to talk to the experience as though it is your friend seems to create a relationship w/it.. almost a oneness -though still peering it as a dynamic relationship.

I Am living a Divine plan

Dearest Kindness,
I am so glad I know you. Each day when I bring you into my world, everything around me is delightfully joyful and harmonious.

I love knowing your authenticity that touches hearts. I love how it touches my heart.
Glad I caught up w/you today, thank you!
w/love and appreciation -in kindness In the Flow(:

I listened to an audiotape a long time ago that I thought was really great. It was called Positive Words, Powerful Results that was VERY good and I highly recommend it. I should find that tape and listen to it again. I can’t remember specifics about the book ‘cause it has been so long since I listened to it, but, I do remember this – I remember while listening to it how aware it made me of how easily and powerfully we affect others with words. When I was listening to it I kept thinking, “this is truly an overlooked POWER we have as human beings”. I want to underscore what I just said, it is an overlooked power. Like a bull in a china shop – from the bull’s perspective, he’s just walking around.It is an overlooked power because we use words so often we forget the power in them. If we choose to, we can really make our words more effective for healing and change. I want to use the word “magic” here ‘cause words really, really, truly have magic in them – very much, and I mean this, very much like Harry Potter’s magic wand. And when you realize this, really think about it, you can use words to work real life magic to help people including yourself, at the same time, if you are unaware of how powerful the magic of words is, you can do damage that can hurt for a lifetime.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
Loving the magic of words. Thank you for sharing about the book.

I love how you said: I want to use the word “magic” here ‘cause words really, really, truly have magic in them – very much, and I mean this, very much like Harry Potter’s magic wand.

You are so right!!! It is truly like the elements of mindfulness/power of intention all rolled into love(:

I will check into the audiotape per your recommendation.
Thank you(:

PS and thanks for including how some can be hurt for a life time over comments… Its that much more reason to find ways make kindness a lovely priority(:

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
I also want to bring up the power of behavior (not just words) …in regard to kindness/unkindness … None of us do things so perfectly every time(: Though when we create room to be kind… &/or other intention qualities…we just do it ‘better better better’ next time (mind body and spirit)

When we get in touch with how we want to be… we tend to use words which demonstrate love, forgiveness, and admiration for others.

We take time to listen better… and respond supportively , empathetically… Some of us seem to do/be this well naturally… Though all can benefit (I feel) from creating from a place which allows more for it.

Creating space for kindness assists in leaving room for how others (and ourselves) could be feeling…

I feel it is good to recognize we just aren’t always privy to whats going on w/others and for that matter ourselves (:

It gives a good why… of giving others/ourselves the benefit of the doubt when we are appearing to be acting unconsciously or consciously less than polite (to ourselves &/or others)

When we allow this space… for the unknown, we are more apt to pray for ourselves and others… and send blessings instead of responding in kind… with what seems like repeated negativity or something else we just can’t comprehend.

not sure I’m being clear for anyone else…

I may come back to edit

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content