login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★A Joyful Spirit

A Joyful Spirit to be continued..

• ~
    Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.—Hardy D. Jackson

“We seem to be going through a period of nostalgia, and everyone seems to think yesterday was better than today. I don’t think it was, and I would advise you not to wait ten years before admitting today was great. If you’re hung up on nostalgia, pretend today is yesterday and just go out and have one hell of a time.” ― Art Buchwald

related threads from Bmindful in process(:
Today
here’s to a really good day
believing
best friend
a talk with your journey

threads in process

The best things in life aren’t things. So next time you want to give yourself a gift, save your money, and consider gifting yourself one of the following instead: to read more

• ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~

to be continued…

Most people think that they only have the option of responding to the circumstances that surround them.

And that’s what makes them attempt the impossible, which is to control the circumstances around them, which only feeds their feeling of frustration and vulnerability, because it doesn’t take very much life experience to discover you can’t control all of those circumstances.

But you can control your vibration.

And when you control your vibration, you’ve controlled everything that has anything to do with you.
Abraham Hicks

• I love this excerpt of a quote by Abe…It fully expresses the energy behind changing EVERYTHING you can(: ~AppreciationView

• ~
~ *

to be continued….

and feel free to share about A Joyful Spirit

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content