login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ truly enjoying others (affirmations& more)

A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. William Shakespeare

• ~
    I have seen some awesome affirmations geared to close family members, friends/friendships/everyday acquaintances on the profiles of others… and thought I’d create this thread for it(:

“I gravitate to interesting, fun and helpful people
affirmation #8838
I’d enhance it for me by saying I Love how I gravitate to interesting, fun and helpful people

I keep up with new and old friends that I admire.

I’d alter this one by saying I enjoy keeping up with new and old friends that my heart admires.
because lets face it, when we are happy with ourselves we enjoy many different enjoyable people… so if our heart is happy… we probably found a good reason(:

• ~

When I think of the relationships that truly have made a difference for me… it was the way I/We decided/desired to nurture the friendship (from within and outwardly) We didn’t have to talk all of the time, though when we did, it was ‘perfect’. So one affirming intention for me… is keeping up with others as a valuable priority, even though we don’t have to chat to stay close… it doesn’t hurt(:
  • ~