login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

'★'Happier Articles

Bmindful does love happy. They also love happier, and acceptance for who we are.

This thread is to share articles (and whatever else happens to work for you that relates) (: on ideas of being happier…

I really enjoyed a few links thought I’d kick this this thread off with them(:

• ~
      see part about values-list starts like this And if I’m weighing two options, I can choose the one that gets me closest. It becomes useful in guiding my everyday decisions and actions. Step 1: Write down your basic values.Make your list as long as you like. Pure stream-of-consciousness. Do not do any editing yet. to read more

• 10-ways-you-can-be-happier-right-now starts like this: 1. Buy some coloring-in pencils and draw, or buy a coloring-in book and color. It is very simple and childlike. But color carries many healing properties, and the distraction of drawing or coloring will bring you to a more present space, rather than dwelling on your situation. Anything creative with color will be beneficial. to read more
  • ~
  • ~

manifest-simply-choose Do We Manifest or Simply Choose?
Each moment is filled with undreamed of opportunities. Our choices shape our journey.

what makes-you feel-valuable? Make choices to honor your path

No one walks the same path. Although we walk alongside others for short periods, we’re on life’s journey in our own unique way. We learn from others and move on. We share ourselves with others and move on. We are always alone on this journey. Always striving to be more, to give more of ourselves, to honor more of our gifts.

What makes you feel valuable, you do. Only you.

check this out from happier.com/science
it will say … See it again & …. Gimme another

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content