login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Linking to Threads on Great Minds

I am revising this thread, because many links I’ve shared have been removed.

Let’s use this as a video library for the people who help to truly teach and inspire, and last but not least, they also keep the message wonderfully simple.

Anyone else have one of the greats to share?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ghandi

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

When I learned the Silva Mind Control Method it taught me a number of things that changed my life. It helped me to raise my son to think out of the box and never underestimate the power of the mind.

It is about relaxation techniques and trusting the very first “gut” feeling you have or the the very first thoughts in things that are important to you. This should have been practiced on a daily basis. I stopped practicing a long time ago and am going back to the beginning again. We were taught about the law of attraction before it became popular.

We also had to take action fort the things we desired. The one that really made a difference for me is my psychic abilities. Some people have them more pronounced than others because they are more relaxed and open. He taught us how to cast our minds into objects such as steel, wood, stone etc. Mirror of the mind, 3 finger technique, the laboratory and mainly using your sub-conscious mind. He was a great man and taught his methods throughout the world. Millions and millions of people have taken his classes. One of the graduates is Wayne Dyer and several other famous people.

Jose Silva

The Silva family has branched out into other areas of mind control.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content