login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

What's Assisting You The Most These Days?

Let’s talk about we are doing these days that’s making a big difference in our lives.

…whether they be threads, or some other things you haven’t yet shared..let’s share here.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My 6 yo taking an interest in doing chores & earning pocket money. He has been doing the dishes each morning & folding laundry. It is a MASSIVE help to me and he is learning about money. I’m sending a prayer out to hope we both keep up the momentum of this nice working relationship.

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

In response to Vivi exercises daily!‘s post:
I think Mom has been instrumental in this relationship. While I will keep your family in my prayers, I believe your influence on your little one is so loving that your child loves helping, and putting a smile on your face.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am more in control of my temper and I think my patience with kids is bringing very positive results. I am glad I am trying my best to get over the bad habits.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

Much like Sonia, I too have managed to control my temper and my old ‘worry attitude’ has almost dissapeared. I choose not to worry about tomorrow but just be grateful for today. This site is helping me with this changing attitudes and by reading my affirmations daily I am seeing positive results.

Key things that have worked for me and continue to do so:
1) Affirmations
2) Visualisations
3) Prayer

Whats happened since doing them:
1) Changed outlook and attitude to life
2) Gratitude and abundance from all directions
3) Peace of mind, happiness, serenity
4) Tons more daily miracles and blessings that I cant even count.
5) Dissolving of negative behaviours – reacting more appropriately…

A full and thankful heart..

Great going Anoushka!
All the best
Love
Sonia

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

In response to anoushka_f’s post:
In response to SONIA’s post:
In response to Viv:
Anoushka, Sonia, and Viv,

Here’s to your continued successes in every meaningful area of your lives(:!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Nice Post Anoushka,

I know that things are changing for me, because of the positive feedback I get from all my friends here on bmindful.

I have taken up the exercise of reading a mission statement including my gratitudes and my affirmations written in the language of the Law of Attraction.

I seem to soar through my day and enjoy everything I see, hear and feel. Life is Good, Really.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content