login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Living My Best Life Better and Better

Hello members of Bmindful.

I rarely write here, though I have…

I Am WELLBEING. That is how I declare myself and choose to be.

It is true I often live with chronic and acute pain. Though, I want to say I have found a way to live my ‘best life’ better.

Early on, like many who have physical pain, I had resorted to the use of an occasional muscle relaxer…

And yes these days I do use your basic over the counter medication like ibuprofen when I must… Though these are not my first go to -methods. I believe in mind over matter, and if I don’t mind it doesn’t matter.

I know many who have deemed themselves incapacitated with less experiences of pain. I have complete compassion for all who experience pain. It can be incapacitating! I know.

I have chosen to work. It is good for me. The mere choosing adds to how good this is. I have been with my job for almost 25 years, I work an additional side, and am now brainstorming joint business-ideas with my wife, for our future.

I will tell you, I do not have this pain-free life down to perfection, though I am confident that things will become even better because I am (I Am) always allowing a better way. I found ways to separate my conscious experience of PAIN… to a much much lesser version.

The pain is there, though not unbearable. The ability to do this has always been inside me (it’s inside all of us); I just didn’t always know how to tap into this. This ability adds to my feelings of success everyday.

I visualize myself pain free. (in prayer, energy healing concepts, use self hypnosis, guided imagery tools,visualizations, knowing I have support, seeing my future as wide open and always bright, affirmations )

I see that the Universe is ready to give me all I need.

I had to learn to align my wants with my needs so that the manifestations that happened in my life fit my order.

I first had to really look at my life as not something to fear, or superstitiously avoid.

I had to seek the truth of my life and my desires and that I Can receive what I want. By aligning my happiness with my needs, all of my daily circumstances become enjoyable, satisfying and increases my gratitude and compassion for those I come in contact with.

The Universe is waiting in the wings to fulfill all that you want.

Please try to remember life can be very fulfilling if you are first happy with wherever you are, and you will be able to build upon that in better and better ways.

I once heard a quote…live as though you will die tomorrow, and learn as if you will live forever. This idea has been fruitful to me.

I am sharing this to reinforce these things to myself. I am also sharing this for anyone who reads this who may be helped. Feel free to share as you like.
I will probably stop back by and use this thread to add affirmations.

Thank you. WELLBEING

Affirmations

I Am always allowing a better way.

I am pleased how my mind takes care of my body.

I allow the fulfillment of my dreams and aspirations.

I am whole, perfect, strong,powerful, loving, harmonious and happy

I look forward to a deep restful sleep and wake with enthusiasm for the day.

I enjoy how my physicality expresses itself.

I let go of a specific outcome and enjoy the surrender.

Today is a good day, and it continues to get better and better.

I am well rested everyday.

---------------------

update .... soon

I am a shining example of spiritual and physical well-being.

live well think love.

hi Wellbeing ,it is good to see you here and thank you for your inspiring post,love and hugs

Hello flowergirl, thank you for your kind feedback. You have encouraged me in a profound and loving way.

live well think love.

In response to WELLBEING’s post:
Hi Wellbeing, thank you for sharing a part of you, a part of your life on the forum. I agree w/flowergirl-you do inspire! I love sensing your powerful optimism, and glad you’re here and of course so glad to know you! w/appreciation(:

I Am living a Divine plan

Thank you Wellbeing for your post!

Your post is very helpful as it shows me how creating assess, with affirmations, is a powerful tool. I love this! And, I love the positivity that is so substative…

I totally believe in your title “making your BEST life better and better. And, I think that this is a very fertile mantra.

For those who are tapping into this, there is pure strength.

Here are some more affirmations, which empower me:

I am healthy, happy and whole. The universe supports and energizes my health, my mind and my body!

Everyday I experience JOY!

I am attracting ____________. (Fill in the blank)

I am attracting spontaneity and splendor into my next breath. Today is going to be GLORIOUS!

I am grateful for All of the good that is flowing so abundantly in my life!

All prayers are received with love and the gift of healing and health are always available!

I dwell in the miraculous. I see that miracles are all around me!

I am so blessed, that I just bless as many people as possible!

I AM LOVE!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I am loving this thread!!

GOOD STUFF!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Yesterday I spent most of the evening trying to distract my mind from the intense pain in my left knee. It has been fourteen days since my total knee replacement and the post operative swelling and soft tissue trauma was singing a high pitched whine deafening my ears pleading for more pain pills.

A pharmacological fog slowly eased me into temporary sleep. But as is typical the pain awakens me all too soon.

I try to be brave but the pain is intense. At times I feel a rush of anxiety and fear strikes my very core. Questions that have no answers flood my mind. When will I be able to walk again, when will the pain ease? Ultimately I just have to accept the way things are. My knee still hurts and I have healing work to do. I know that I find true joy when I seek ways to help others. Pain and pleasure are opposite sides of the same coin. It is easy to give in to the pain, but I know I will not heal if I do. I must be brave. I must fight through the pain. All of us suffer intense pain at some time in our lives.

Pain

An ache
Bruised heart
Failing body
I have healing work to do

Anxiety and fear
Anger and discontent
Fill my world
I have healing work to do

When the day turns to night
When the tunnel has no light
When your mind says quit the fight
You have healing work to do

Accept your pain
Do not store it in your mind
Leave it go, let it flow
You have healing work to do

Being kind is the way
Showing love every day
Giving your best
Is the way
Healing works day by day

Find God’s beauty
In your mind
Set the pain far behind
Accept Healing, say a prayer
You have healing work to do.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:

Poppy, this Is a truly awesome thread… your strength,inspiration, honesty, love, kindness always shine through!

…before I sign off, and most likely return(: !!! I am sending you a huge hug of energetic hope & faith… and that your recovery process is Better and Better!
w/love from one of your many fans/friends, selfcare

I’m wishing you an awesome day of course too! I know first hand what you’ve experienced over the years, and I learn so much from how you live your life!

In response to Kathi’s post: I agree that the title of this thread is a wonderful mantra! making your BEST life better and better (:
and speaking of that -tremendous affirmations you’ve shared!
In response to flowergirl’s post: and last but never least our flowergirl! May today be a better better day for you & yours!

I Am living a Divine plan

Hey there Poppy,

Always, always GLAD the hear from you…

Sending you a huge HUG for your new left knee.

In short order, every day will get better. In a few weeks, you will be well past this acute phase, and you will have more certainty and a new opinion. And, I hope that you will let us know how you are doing.

Our health, our response to balancing our health, and as we bravely face whatever crisis we face, our best chance to be whole is to look wider than whatever the crisis is. Look and listen to that still quiet voice, and be comforted and be loved. Be generous with the pain medication, please do not be stingy. It’s ok to use the medication. Every day, that medicine will help you to do more, and help this passage into recovery.

Sending love thru the ethers!!!

Thank you wellbeing for such a well written and well thought out post :-) I really like you’re affirmations also and although i’m not in pain, but I certainly need to take better care of my body.

I hope you’re knee heals quickly and that you’re walking again pain free soon :-)

In response to bunique’s post:
In response to Kathi’s post:
In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Praying for your healing, pain relief and speedy recovery.

In response to Kathi's post: In response to bunique's post:In response to Nancee1953's post:In response to flowergirl's post:In response to going w/self-care flow's post:

Thank you for your encouraging kindness! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back here to say so.In response to Poppy's post: So very glad you are on the mend. Good news travels fast...

(Wellbeing) Eternity'sBreath

live well think love.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content