login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★tell your body today

★tell your body today

• ~
    Good morning Body, I’m so glad I have made getting good and enough sleep such a high priority. Though it was you who informed me, I listen to you and I heed your direction with love and consistency. Thank you body for working so exquisitely. You are awesome, and we team well. with love♡ and respect, going w/self-care flow
  • ~
    Good morning Body, I’m still listening♡. I didn’t mean to appear as though I was ignoring you(: with love♡ and respect, going w/self-care flow
  • ~
    What would you like to tell your body today? Remember it is listening to your love, your commands your behaviors

textileRef:19156571485a1ce005e9744:linkStartMarker:”* ►• ►• ►• ►• ►• ►• ►• ►• ►• from You Can Choose To Be Happy by Tom G Stevens PhD
“ ***CHANGING OUR ACTIONS AND ENVIRONMENTS TO FIND HAPPINESS*** Tom G. Stevens PhD”:http://web.csulb.edu/~tstevens/h91value.htm#CHANGING

• ►• ►• ►• ►• ►• ►• ►• ►• ►•
    • ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄~excerpt*** ►• ***~declaration~*** I care about every cell, system, and value in myself. Every cell and every system in my body and mind is important to my overall functioning, health, and happiness, and I care for each one.

• ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄~excerpt*** ►• Follow your emotions to underlying values. Since your emotions are so closely linked to your values satisfaction, you can follow them to find underlying values. Focus on your emotions and focus on thoughts and images that are associated with these emotions to give you clues about underlying values. A good psychotherapist knows this technique well. Instead of avoiding thoughts and images that produce strong emotions, focus on the thoughts and images producing the strongest emotions.
  • ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄~excerpt*** ►• The executive self creates automatic habits to increase efficiency. When I first learned to type, the process was painstaking. I had to look at a book above the typewriter and consciously calculate hitting each key. Yet, now as I type these words I just think the word and my fingers automatically type them on the screen. What a miracle!
  • ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄~excerpt*** ►• That miracle is my cognitive brain programming the habits in the automatic habit brain. Once the habits are programmed, they are remembered forever.
  • ** * ***Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄~excerpt*** ►• Habits are automated, efficient routines to meet our values. Imagine how complex life would be if we did not have an automatic route to work. What if every day we had to read a map and plot the route to work? What if we had to carefully ponder everything we said to people? With automatic habits we just push an internal button and a programmed sequence of thoughts or behaviors emerge. They perform tasks to satisfy our values.

a link to download book Can Choose To Be Happy:

• ~
    What would you like to tell your body today? Remember it is listening to your love, your commands your behaviors

Tell it something good

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

my body is absolutely blissfully comfortable, increasingly

Good morning Body, we’re in this together, and I’m listening with love(: You seem to be saying you’re hungry and don’t want me to rush through deciding what to feed you. This morning and for my lunch at work… I’m feeling will be well thought out according to all you’ve been sharing with me over time. with love♡ and respect, going w/self-care flow

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:

Good morning Body, we are moving forward to recognizing and acting on what you love for your meals… though I feel like I owe you a bit of an apology… You are this awesome vehicle… and I truly want to walk my talk with keeping you happy… And you tend to be pretty joyful often… and it contributes to my forgetting that I need to act with love, joy… though also with the kind of passion that has me creating proactively your favorites… on paper, at the grocery store in the kitchen for me and sharing with my loved ones…. It is fun to share this practice with family we care about.

So body, this is my promise… today’s the day… we organize more and more to keep this so so so simple that it will be like breathing. And you know you do that without much help from me(: So prepare for a feast …of what you will look back on, and say … You Did That For Me? (:

signed with love & passion, selfcare

I love, love, love this thread!!

I enjoy the kindness connection that you are nurturing here!!

What fun, remembering to be kind to one’s body!

Here I go!!

Good morning body!

I want to acknowledge you body… you are incredibly built! Such strong shoulders and hands, and hips. Body, your feet and amazingly tolerant, but they are sore!! And, your knees are sore!

I promise that I will spend time dancing with you. And eating healthier, lighter, more fruit and more fresh foods. And, I will also start my morning with gentle stretching, and a 5 minute meditation to begin each day with a clear mind.

Beginning today, I promise to become a partner in uplifting health and joy!!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content