login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★tell your body today

★tell your body today♡ 

Good morning Body, I’m still listening♡. I didn’t mean to appear as though I was ignoring you(: with love♡ and respect,  w/self-care

• ~

Good morning Body, we are moving forward to recognizing and acting on what you love for your meals… though I feel like I owe you a bit of an apology… You are this awesome vehicle… and I truly want to walk my talk with keeping you happy… And you tend to be pretty joyful often… and it contributes to my forgetting that I need to act with love, joy… though also with the kind of passion that has me creating proactively your favorites… on paper, at the grocery store in the kitchen for me and sharing with my loved ones…. It is fun to share this practice with family we care about.

So body, this is my promise… today’s the day… we organize more and more to keep this so so so simple that it will be like breathing. And you know you do that without much help from me(: So prepare for a feast …of what you will look back on, and say … You Did That For Me? (:

signed with love & passion, selfcare

• ~
    What would you like to tell your body today? Remember it is listening to your love, your commands your behaviors
  •  
  • What would you like to tell your body today? Remember it is listening to your love, your commands your behaviors

Tell it something good

I Am living a Divine plan

my body is absolutely blissfully comfortable, increasingly

I love, love, love this thread!!

I enjoy the kindness connection that you are nurturing here!!

What fun, remembering to be kind to one’s body!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Here I go!!

Good morning body!

I want to acknowledge you body… you are incredibly built! Such strong shoulders and hands, and hips. Body, your feet and amazingly tolerant, but they are sore!! And, your knees are sore!

I promise that I will spend time dancing with you. And eating healthier, lighter, more fruit and more fresh foods. And, I will also start my morning with gentle stretching, and a 5 minute meditation to begin each day with a clear mind.

Beginning today, I promise to become a partner in uplifting health and joy!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I TAKE WONDERFUL CARE OF MY BODY

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

love your affirmation!

And thank you for bringing this thread back up⭐️

While I’m here …

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ayQKzXecxxw 

it’s only a part of a video / I think because it’s for sale / they no longer offer the whole thing / I am sure I heard it/ though even the beginnings are a good beginning ( : 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content