login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Quotes

Beautiful :)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Don't be too quick to interpret the moment. Just keep quiet. My encouragement would always be: never think anything is against you, everything is blessing. Why should it be different? Just be quiet. Let it all work itself out ~ Mooji

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Dragon's post:

I agree with Nancee. I love Rumi

Happiness is your nature. It is not wrong to desire it. What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside ~ Ramana Maharshi

When I look inside and see that I am nothing, that's wisdom. When I look outside and see that I am everything, that's love. And between these two my life turns ~ Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

The stream of thinking has enormous momentum that can easily drag you along with it. Every thought pretends that it matters so much ~ Eckhart Tolle

The love that you search for everywhere is already present within you. It may be evoked by any number of people or events. But finally, you must realize you are this love. The source of all love is within you ~ Gangaji

The discovery that peace, happiness and love are ever present within our own being, and completely available at every moment of experience, under all conditions, is the most important discovery that anyone can make ~ Rupert Spira

The biggest embrace of love you'll ever make is to embrace yourself completely. Then you'll realize you've just embraced the whole universe, and everything and everybody in it ~ Adyashanti

Nobody is superior, nobody is inferior, but nobody is equal either. People are simply unique, incomparable, you are you, I am I ~ Osho

It is very easy to conform to what your society or your parents and teachers tell you. That is a safe and easy way of existing; but that is not living ... to live is to find out for yourself what is true ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti

Do not try to fix whatever comes into your life. Fix yourself in such a way that whatever comes, you will be fine ~ Jaggi Vasudev

Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon or too late. You don't have to like it ... it's just easier if you do ~ Byron Katie

"The happiness you are seeking is not to be found in the flow of life, but in your attitude toward whatever life brings ~ Ramesh Balsekar

The meaning of life is just to be alive. It is so plain and so obvious and so simple. And yet, everyone rushes around in a great panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves ~ Alan Watts

We are completely unaware of our true nature because we identify ourselves with our body, our emotions and our thoughts, thus losing sight of our unchanging centre, which is pure consciousness. When we return to our true nature, our thoughts and perceptions no longer appear as modifications of a single substance, they come into being and subside like waves of the ocean ~ Jean Klein

We're all just walking each other home ~ Ram Dass

Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts ~ Paramahansa Yogananda

Thoughts come and go. Feelings come and go. Find out what it is that remains ~ Ramana Maharshi

Do not be proud of wealth, people, relations and friends, or youth. All these are snatched by time in the blink of an eye. Giving up this illusory world, know and attain the supreme ~ Adi Shankara

The one who follows a thought is also a thought. The one who follows the thought IS in thought. When you know that both are thoughts, you are home. You are not at home, you ARE home. Then allow thoughts to arise and allow them to be followed. You remain as that unmoved and unconcerned being. This is the highest understanding ~ H D L Poonja

No thought has any power. You have power. And when you identify and believe in the thought, you give power to the thought ~ Mooji

The most common ego identifications have to do with possessions, the work you do, social status and recognition, knowledge and education, physical abilities, special abilities, relationships, person and family history, beliefs systems, and often nationalistic, racial, religious, and other collective identifications. None of these is you ~ Eckhart Tolle

When you call yourself an Indian or Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are seperating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you seperate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system: he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti

There are three kinds of love: unselfish, mutual, and selfish. The unselfish love is the highest kind: the lover only minds the welfare of the beloved and does not care for his own sufferings. In mutual love the lover not only wants the happiness of his beloved: but has an eye towards his own happiness also. It is middling. The selfish love is the lowest. It only looks towards its own happiness, no matter whether the beloved suffers weal or woe ~ Ramakrishna

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content