login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Home Care Affirmations

We have a thread for home-care, though I felt we needed to create a mindset since it is an ongoing activity that we may not always be in the mood to “conquer”.

Here’s to joyfully conquering home-care!

Affirmations for Home-Care
  • Thank you God for the phenomenal focus you continue to give me whenever I show a need or a desire. Thank you God for allowing my conscious mind and unconscious mind to receive direction and clarity for the tasks and goals for my home-projects completion. All is well. And it is so. Amen.
  • ~
    Affirmations for Home-Care
  • I see vast space in my minds eye for my home, to create brand new elegance imaginatively phenomenally for living space with the colors I desire at this phase of my life.
  • My organizational skills for creating the look and feel of my living environment feels almost magical.
  • Ideas for it all are plentiful. I accept and thank God’s creativity for this home-care inventive endeavor.
  • I accept and thank God for co-creating this project to be a foundation element for all things that I need and desire to come from my perfectly arranged home. All is well. And it is so. Amen.
  • ~
    MM, where are you???????

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Heeeeere I am! :) I love the changing of the seasons from summer to fall. I take my home to a whole new energy vibration.

First of all, it is the perfect time to pare down your house of unnecessary, unloved, and items that are no longer useful for you. Here in the USA, we are preparing to go into our cold season. There are a lot of homeless and less fortunate people who could definitely use our dust-collectors. …this is a good time to look in your coat and utility closet for extra coats, sheets, blankets, etc.

Do you have trouble letting go of “things”? If you are very sentimental, you can always concentrate on what you are doing for the highest and greater good of all.

Here are some affirmations:

I lovingly pass on XXXX to someone who is in need of it.

My house is a place of peace and serenity. I have all that I need and desire.

PS: Go to a model home. Do you notice they don’t have a lot of knick knacks? Look how much counter space you see. It isn’t cluttered with appliances or things you only “sometimes” use.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Today’s Affirmations for Home-Care

• Thank you God for directing me to todays project that will truly be the foundation for the rest regarding home care and the 80/20 of it all. All is well.And it is so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Each day I take one project on my list to completion.

PARTIAL LIST for kitchen:

-Donate the food in my pantry for which I have forgotten the reason why I even purchased it. (Note to self: Make a list of what I am cooking BEFORE I purchase the food. Don’t go to store hungry.)

-Recycle the plastic ware lids that do not have a matching container and vice versa.

-Donate my cookware that is no longer used. (Note to self: battered woman’s shelter is accepting donations. If you don’t LOVE it, don’t bring it home!!!!)

-Summer is the perfect time to scrub the baseboards of the kitchen with a toothbrush. Nuture the wood with a nice lemon oil.

-It is a beautiful day to make those windows sparkle – let in an optimum amount of sunshine into my life. ditto for the chandelier above the table! (i.e. wash windows & chandelier)

NOTE: House cleaning isn’t such a bad thing when you affirm your chore list with a positive twist. :) See last two items on my partial list…

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content