login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Dissolving negativity

Negativity is dissolved by becoming aware of its source. I personally define negativity as the resistance you have to what is so. Life is just rolling along and there you are, resisting whatever it is doing. The past is simply a figment of your imagination that you are now resisting. The future is an illusion that you are having that you are resisting. People are doing just whatever they are doing and you are reacting to your opinion of what they are doing. It’s not what they are doing that bothers you, it’s your opinion about what they are doing that is bothering you.

In a nutshell, your opinion is the source of your negativity.

You have been conditioned to think that this is the right way to do this! or this is the right way to do that! Or these are the right behaviors! But all of that is just your parents or who ever raised you, doing their best to get you ready for life. What you believe about the world is not the truth. What you believe is just conditioning.

Today, just roll with life and watch negativity dissolve before you eyes.

BLESSINGS.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Related image

my favorite part for myself is your affirming statement… Today, just roll with life and watch negativity dissolve before you eyes.

You’re right opinions can create negativity… Though we don’t have to feel bad when we don’t like something… like you say, we simply have to get into a better feeling place and go from there… Somehow things start to turn around… like what to do next, and next… next… (:

And we start to see how we can not avoid …but to create more of what we enjoy(: (just a thought)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I totally agree with you, negativity can be a burden or weight that can sour and lessen experiences.

A great example is going on vacation and finding your hotel room isn’t a good as you wanted it to be. You could complain about it the whole time or you could look at it as an opportunity to spend as little time as possible in your hotel room and instead experience more.

If you’ve got a friend who is constantly complaining, its good to try and not get too drawn into their negativity. If your friend is depressed then of course you should do everything you can to help them, but if your friend is just constantly complaining about someone or something try not to get drawn in as it can draw more negativity into your own life

In response to bunique’s post:
I particularly like your hotel example.
going on vacation and finding your hotel room isn’t a good as you wanted it to be. You could complain about it the whole time or you could look at it as an opportunity to spend as little time as possible in your hotel room and instead experience more.

That is a great example! I could feel the freedom in that scenario…
And so true with life… When we have a ‘forced-choice’ to appreciate … it can be a blessing in disguise.

Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.

— Eckhart Tolle

3ef2253533349803bf76d5b207618a11--show-me-ancient-art.jpg

c410c4cd5ba763c4209c6684f08ee58a.jpg

eec413cd11a95f381b4ddb788fe3830d.jpg8f2c6879dd5eccf5add2d7bdf4d126d9--weightloss-butterflies.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do You Understand?
- Captain Jack Sparrow

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for dissolving negativity quotes gif

Image result for dissolving negativity quotes

fae440ff1673e07c1203bb8a4d6b5120.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

810a1adfa07b024cdca7ed01f974b956--grateful-quotes-happy-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

e198ebec6ee4dda5b3b6063d63ebada1.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Early yoga can totally dissolve your negativity!

In response to AlishaSands's post:

welcome to Bmindful, Alisha!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

https://youtu.be/4gSMsvefKeE?t=288

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

LIKE IT!

(LISTENED IN EVE, VERY GOOD)

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Life-will-give-you.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content