login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I Love Groups Of Affirmations

I love forming groups of affirmations; selection of affirmations for self talk.

Like all of you I create my own, alter ones I’ve come across or completely enjoy affirmations from others just as they and claim the energy/intention as it resonates(:

I have been going through my many many affirmations and checking in with myself to see what I desire (right now).

Feel free to do this with me, and store your groups here. Feel free to edit them as you find ways that resonate with you better. You may then want to replace them where you can see them easily (flashcards, vision boards etc)
my favorite go to for making bold flashcards

Feel free to post sites which have assisted you for affirmation ideas.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Here is my group for this moment:
1) I allow myself to be in perfect peace. 2) Loving how I now listen perfectly to my inner guidance 3) I intuitively know now what to do to take extra wonderful care and I act on it with a perfect love. 4) I feel the inspiration I need for this very moment. 5) I trust what I have learned. 6) I check in with a Higher Authority and our co-creation takes perfect care of me. 7) It’s true I know what to do, and take steps to function as I love. 8) I am aware of and sustain my creative connection with life today and breathe in excellent health and breathe out all else.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1) I allow myself to recognize who I am, and I step back to witness my self. 2) I just observe, and take in truth. 3)My outer life is a projection of my inner thoughts. Each day I examine both and I allow myself to feel good and satisfied with my process. 4) I am satisfied with what makes me me. 5) I Am willing, ready and able to make incremental changes for my greatest good.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today’s froup of affirmations are by Che Garman from affirmyourlife.blogspot.com

As I follow my heart, I discover my destiny.

As I grow more connected to my soul, my life’s purpose becomes clearer and clearer.

As I live my true purpose, joy and contentment fill my life.

Each day my life unfolds with absolute purpose.

Every action I take moves me towards my greater purpose.

Every day I find more ways to contribute to the greater good.

Every day I follow my bliss.

Having a clear purpose energizes my life.

I always follow my heart’s path.

I am deeply fulfilled by all that I do.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

★I love how my mind is my sanctuary, and my heart provides such wonderful inspiration for my life.
★I hear and see with love.
★My heart is light. I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything
★I vibrate to the frequencies of acceptance, love, and appreciation.
★ Serene clarity and blessed peace of mind are my blessed essence
★I Love how creating my intentions does magnificent things for all I say I truly desire
★I love being in such wonderful harmony with my values
★I Am enjoying taking exquisite care of me
★I hold joyful conversations with myself and love the outcome of our chats
★I choose to care well for me, and see the beautiful places it takes me.
★ I am loving what is occurring in my life
★ love beginning fresh & new
★ I create divine play every day!
★ It feels like it is my birthright to live fully and freely
★ My strengths will be used beautifully.
★ My mind creates an image of my body that is always vital, healthy, beautiful and strong.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

12-6-16
I allow deep full glorious breaths
Today is a great beautifully abundant and amazing day.

Refreshing appreciation -it permeates my world
I love the energy of Now… -it permeates the air.
I can see in this Now, I have released all restrictions, and I am feeling such freedom.

I love the energy I am feeling in my life, its beautifully perfectly free.

All of my interactions continue to amaze my senses in awesome ways.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

05-12-20

→   We daily create an environment of HEALTH, WELLNESS, MOTIVATION, and POSITIVE ENERGY!
  →   I have harmonious needs and desires. My needs and desires work together to ensure my happiness and wellness.
  →   Everyday I am living on purpose
  →   My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole, and complete.
  →   i choose to find hopeful and optimistic ways to look at this
  →   I allow only supportive energy in all areas of living life. What a gift this is!
  →   Today really is the best day of my life. The present moment is the only moment of power!
  →   My vision is definite, my purpose is fixed, my faith is steady, and my gratitude is deep.
  →   I am thankful for God's endless treasures.
  →   I am a strong woman.
  →   I am a happy, confident woman
  →   I start each day with a gratitude attitude
  →   I relax and let go - I "turn it over" - I am safe in the hands of God
  →   I see right through appearances and illusions and know that abundance is all mine.
  →   I never miss when I follow my bliss!
  →   My mind expects superb health, my body experiences it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I allow clarity to flow through me, filling my cells and every fiber of my being.      My thinking is peaceful, calm, and centered.    I communicate verbally with ease and clarity  I have everything I need right now to accomplish everything I want.

I am aware of my thoughts and how they create my life with ease, clarity, simplicity and beauty.    My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused

I am a beautiful being of Light→   today is a great day to do whatever creates more ease in my life

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content