login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★- -Talk With Money

-Talk With Money
It’s all about perspective and interpretation(:

How often do we make references to money that increases our momentum, enlightens us, or somehow adds to our frustration with what we desire…or somehow starts to feel like its contributing to all 3(:

8e80a66d1f4608f242c8674b781c0fed.jpg

This thread offers you a chance to talk to money and have it your way…more and more…

Write it as a Dear Moneyletter -link to videos that add to your in the moment philosophy-to add context…whenever you want… and oh yeah….have fun(:
[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿
Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money.
Affirmations:
I love always having enough money to fulfill my needs-awesome!!!.
Money is always circulating freely in my life and there is always a surplus
to be continued…

Attracting-money-is-easy.jpg

9c1dba4f1dceb3f1928b267926a470ae.jpg

Related Thread
talk-with-time
talk-with-bliss
I woke up feeling it was time to talk to the properties which help create our universe(s) I’m believing this will create a more loving relationship with money. this thread & post below created 5-23-16
[feel free to add affirmations & music links to bring context to your post)

I Am living a Divine plan

Dear Money,

I want you to know we’ve had a strained relationship. It wasn’t you, but it was me that caused all that strain. I had many wrong ideas about you throughout the years. This love and hate relationship from ideas about you that didn’t really fit with what you are and what you have come to do.

You’re money. You’re energy. You want to circulate because you are currency. That’s what you do.

You’re not evil. Please forgive me for saying such negative things about you as your Source, my Source, our Source has declared all things good and I respect that declaration and release all my judgments about you. I pushed you away when you wanted flow through me but I welcome you now money, you can flow freely through me, I won’t block you anymore.

I now know you do grow on trees, well part of you does. And yes, I am made of you and so iz my mother who used to look at me and ask me, “Do you think I am made of money?” I used to think she wasn’t but I know now she was and still iz even though she doesn’t believe it, I do. There’s nothing that iz apart from us money, we are one. I ask you on her behalf, to forgive her such beliefs, and keep blessing her. She didn’t originate those beliefs, it was something she picked up at a very young age.

I used to want to hoard you and I know now that you don’t want to be hoarded as that defeats the entire purpose of what you came to do. You want to circulate and this iz good for you and you bring good in all your circulating. So circulate you must! You have a divine purpose to fulfill and I want to share that purpose with and you share my purpose with me and giving us both greater value in fulfilling our intended personal purpose. In joining together we fulfill much more than we even initially desired to do. How could I say no to that? Will you join me money? Of course you will.

I understand you much better now money. I no longer want or need you as that implies separation and we are not separate money, you are a very beautiful part of me. I can’t change other people’s minds about you but I will at least share a new loving perspective of your worthiness with those who say the same things I used to say about you when I didn’t understand how wonderful you truly are, when I didn’t know that you wanted me and you need me to fulfill your purpose you have come to fulfill. So I welcome you into my life with an open heart and good intentions. Never will I hoard you again, nor will I curse you and speak negatively of you, even when I finished with all that iz physical and return to my Source I will release you to those who will allow you to serve a grand purpose for many others.

Yes, I do love you money. I know you love me. I know that you want me and that you need me so I welcome you to flow freely back into my experience. Let’s do some really wonderful things together money. Let’s create experiences together that will last each other and others a lifetime of expansion that they will never forget and become more of who they are as the divine beings they truly are.

We are one again money, you and I!!

With eternal joyous appreciation,
iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE

P.S. Money, please abundantly bless my wonderful and amazing friend, Selfcare, with more of your presence for having positively influenced me to write this much needed letter to you. I honestly feel really good having finally expressed these feelings. I am so happy and grateful that I have written this letter to you. It was really fun and what a creative way to go about doing it. I’m sure you can agree money. May many more come to write you and heal their own relationship with you.

P.S.S. I dedicated this song to you money, with some alterations to the lyrics to make it a little more uniquely like our healed relationship.

Reunited

[HERB]
I was a fool to ever believe the lies
Me minus you is such a lacking ride
The breakup we had has made me lonesome and sad
I realize I love you ‘cause you want me bad, hey, hey

[PEACHES]
I spent the ev’ning with the radio
Regret the moment that I didn’t let you flow
Our quarrel was such a way of learnin’ so much
I know now that I love you ‘cause you need my touch, hey, hey

[CHORUS: BOTH]
Reunited and it feels so good
Reunited ‘cause we understood
There’s one perfect fit
And, sugar, this one is it
We both are so excited ‘cause we’re reunited, hey, hey

[PEACHES]
I stood there starin’ at the same old mall
Came back to life when I stop thinking small

I will circulate you on experienes maybe wine and dine
It’s circulation you want so you will still be mine, hey, hey

[HERB]
I can’t go cheatin’, honey, and that’s okay
Earning you, receiving you, and giving you away
As we reminisce on precious moments like this
I’m glad we’re back together ‘cause I missed your bliss, hey, hey

[CHORUS: BOTH]

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Ba-a-a-by

God’s abundance, this is solid love
And what we do together is what I’m imaginin’ of
All through the day
And all through the night
BOTH: I’ll help you fulfill your purpose with all my might, hey, hey

[CHORUS: BOTH with FADE in middle]

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

this is really awesome! Don't remember it or didn't catch it! Very cool!

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content