login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Silva Mind Control Method

In 1977 I took the Silva Mind Control Method it changed my life and taught me to think out of the box.There I learned to use my psychic abilities. (your gut instinct)meditating is very imporant because you receive a lot of information that you need when a problem or challenge arises. It taught me to realize that we can not limit our children they are capable of much more than we know.

Coming from a very terrible childhood it taught me about using your mind to create miracles in your life and making sure you help at least 3 people in the process. It is for the betterment of mankind.

Affirmations was a beginning and use them when in the (alpha mode) between sleep and consciousness.

Mirror of you mind: Visualizing what you don’t want in one mirror (blue frame) and breaking that mirror. Visualizing what you do want in the other mirror(white frame).

Your personal laboratory: When meditating and in alpha mode imagine a laboratory with whatever you want in it. At some point someone will show up who will be there to answer your questions in life. You may use someone who you admire or just wait for someone who is sent by your subconscious mind.

There are three major life lessons I have learned over the years and at times the hard way.

First lesson:
Everyone must take full responsibility for what they have done in life. You must live your life free from excuses and blamefulness.

Second Lesson:
Life is about problems. Problems are your opportunities not your excuses.

The Third Major Lesson:
Life is about giving. Takers Lose and Givers Win! Once you get past asking “What’s in it for me?” and start asking “How can I make your life happier!” your life will infinitely become richer and more meaningful. Life is about giving your best to others first.

Also don’t feel bad if you keep affirming and the thing you want is not coming. It is not meant for you. Remember the old phrase” “Be careful for what you wish you may well get it” Not everything we want is meant to do us good. I believe we come to this Earth for a certain reason and things also happen to us against our control. It is how we deal with these things that matters.

Should you be interested you can go to your library or bookstore and ask for the Silva Mind Control Method.

SMCM

Peace,
Mary

In response to godscreation’s post:
blue mirror is one of my most effective tools

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content