login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Thankful Letters

I started this post for two reasons 1) because I wanted to share a event in my life that I documented for my life coaching class. The assignment was to write about something you are grateful for. So I sent a letter to God. 2) I thought that this would be a great place for other who have had similar experiences to share and bmindful of the things that are important in our life. This is what I wrote:

Dear God,I forgot to thank you yesterday, for letting me be in the right place and the right time to help those three little babies. The two boys in diapers and the little girl, maybe 4 years old, were out in the middle of the street.

Thank you God for not letting them head towards the busy street, before we came around the corner and saw them. I am so thankful for you being there and sending myself, Katy and the other lady to herd them in and find their babysitter. You were so awesome to send us there at that exact moment.

I won’t even think of what could have been, because it wasn’t. I must admit God, it was a pretty strange site, seeing those two twin boys, just barely walking, barefoot and in diapers and the little 4-year-old Spanish girl walking in the street like they didn’t have a care in the world. There was no adult around any where.

Thankfully they will be able to feel that way for many years to come.

The Look on the baby-sitters face, when she realized where these three babies were, was also priceless. God, you are just the best.

I have to admit that the moment I turned the corner, I thought I was seeing things. Those three little ones are going to be a real handful; they are escape artists for sure.

I am so grateful to you for your wisdom to have things fall into place. I have often wondered how you can be in so many places at the same time. But this time you choose to send your angels out to intervene for you. That is what the three of us were feeling yesterday afternoon, after those three babies were back in the custody of the sitter.

I am pretty sure she will not be telling the parents about this incident. I have so much to thank you for it is hard to put it all in one sitting.
But for right now let me tell you how grateful I am for our beautiful new addition to the family, Sophia June Boyce, my beautiful grand niece.

I thank you everyday for the little things you do also. You really are the bomb.

Your faithful servant
Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

What a beautiful thread!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My dad is nearing 90 years old. He had a tough life raising seven children – and six of us are girls. It was even tougher when our mom died of cancer at a young age.

I am number five in the line. For some reason, he saw something “different” in me. Always in school he accepted nothing less than straight A’s (while my sisters would celebrate a “B”, it would be my curse). Every day that he took me to school, he would lecture me to “be my own man”. Each day, he told me to work SMARTER than everyone else. He had a knowing that some day I would own my own business.

While still young, I felt ‘picked’ on by my dad and made to live by different standards. I didn’t understand. As an adult, I have unending gratitude for the way my father raised me. One day, I decided to write him a letter and express my deep love for him. When he received it, he called me very choked up and teary. He didn’t say much except ‘Thank you’.

The other day, while visiting him, I ran across the letter. He keeps it by the bed stand. It is very tattered and well-read. It made me think about how I probably don’t share that gratitude enough and how important it is for people to know how much impact they’ve made on the lives of others.

We live in a modern – electronic age… emails, telephones, etc. We have many ways to communicate to others. Words contain such power. Use them wisely and share them generously!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

That was wonderful meditatingmama I have tears in my eyes as I write this and feel the love you have within you. Thank you for sharing that beautiful story.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

We have no idea how we can change the lives of others around us. I am graterful to a friend who stood by me when I had a horrifying nervous breakdown. 1,2, or 3 in the morning I would call him just to find some small comfort even though he had to wake up early in the morning. He was always there to help and for so many people. He helped to make me well enough to care for my son. Now my son is working towards his doctorate.

After many years he contacted me to invite 10 of us close friends to go to Disneyland so we could let our “inner child” out to have fun. He bought us all candy and one toy for each of us. It made us feel like a million dollars. He was our loving father for that day especially because most of us didn’t have a father in the house. All are now successful.

I am thankful for my brother who helped my mom so much when my dad left us. He quit school and would ride his bike 20 miles to work everyday at the age of 17 years old. He used to make up a list of chores to do so the five of us would help our mom that way. He would pay us after working so hard at the end of the week. We had the choice to have money or the movies including anything from the concession stand. To this day he is always helping someone. I am thankful to my friends who have been there for each other.

Many people have no idea how they saved lives. May each and everyone of them be blessed with an abundance of only good and happiness.

Blessings,
Mary

I may be a little late on replying to this Mary, but that was just outstanding and heartfelt. Thank you so much for sharing.

I want to say thanks to friends I have met online, most of these people do not even know anything about you and yet they are there when you need some encouragement and support. Life all of you here on bmindful, always there to help even you know nothing about us. How wonderful is that anyway. Just know that there are people out there like all of you make everyday a little more special then the previous one.

God Bless You all,

Roxanne

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:
In response to rockswealth’s post:

Roxanne and Laurie you and all the people on bmindful help to create greatness in people. It’s so wonderful to know that with just a few words from someone who cares it can make a complete difference in the lives of others. Which passes on to future generations. God bless you all with love and an abundane of happiness.

Group hugs!
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content