login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Quotes & Caring Well For Yourself fill-in

I cared for me by________ + Related Quotes

Today I surrendered people, places and things to a Power Greater than myself… and I know its something that simply and powerfully is something I am continuing to do. It’s good when I do this it at all. It’s awesome…when I do this completely. It powerful when it isn’t just a memory of when I’ve done this before.

I limit myself to utilizing ‘just me’. Just me… becomes a more loving, unlimited powerful creation, when I not only remember this…though…truly and clearly do it

Growth takes place when the next step forward is subjectively more delightful, more joyous, more intrinsically satisfying than the previous gratification with which we have become familiar and even bored; the only way we can ever know what is right for us is that it feels better subjectively than any alternative. The new experience validates itself rather than by any outside criterion. It is self-justifying, self-validating. (Maslow, 1999, p. 53). Maslow, A.H. (1999). Towards a Psychology of Being. (3rd ed.). New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons.
Abraham Maslow (1908-1970)

Today I focus on what I know works, and ask myself -are the wonderful workable things I’ve experienced with great results part of my world today?

Today I cared (well) for me by by utilizing my affirmation/quote practice from my heart as I started my day.

I Am living a Divine plan

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content