login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Fresh Eyes & Knowing All Is Well

interesting empowering affirmation video

I have been reviewing this stage-of-my-life lots these days…and the predominant feature I have been coming up with is…allowing myself to live wonderfully.

This states to me…I have reason to believe that right where I Am has valuable merit, and have faith in my life experiences…when I see my life as already wonderful.

How easy it is to do… to find flaw in every area of your life….The more you learn…you know the more there is that could be made better .

Though… when living in this moment, with fresh eyes…I am regularly amazed at the beauty that is here …here & now. It creates a place that is not as much striving…though already thriving…It creates the foundation for building on the good rather than correcting flaw. Building happens with action…Though it also occurs with allowing.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

feel free to share affirmations thoughts feelings & or links

regarding already thriving…. (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Pinch Me Living Affirmation video
120 Interactive Positive Affirmations for Thriving

• ~
    written below the video:
    If you are up for spring-boarding forward in your journey, I have just the leverage for you… For inspiration, motivation, healing and release, confidence, clarity, aligning to your soul and living your fullest potential, tap into Pinch Me Living’s Self-Actualization Master Set of Audios. All the positive affirmation audios and guided meditation audios that you need in order to live your life unleashed, in your slipstream, benefiting from alignment to your soul and the Universe, generating the results you actually want.

For best results – listen regularly using a headset/earphones.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content