login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★7 steps to happiness +

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Robert’s post:
I tend to agree,maybe inner peace or happiness is a journey of progress.
And it’s probably true also that the individual journey towards happiness
somehow effects the world in a positive way.

“Space consciousness, the final frontier, to boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I was thinking of something I felt the urge to write about and was looking for a good place to post my simple thought. This looks like a good place. If you look up there at Robert’s list you’ll see a step in there that says “watch less, do more”. Doing. Human beings, in order to find happiness and contentment, by their very nature NEED to DO. It is an essential ingredient for a meaningful life. I guess you could count watching tv as “doing”, but, that isn’t the kind of doing that is likely to bring you much fulfillment. I’d say that watching mindless stuff has its place. Watching informative and educational stuff has its place too. BUT. Here is a simple example that shows the difference between “doing and DOING”! Watching a show about gardening is doing something. When you watch the show, then go outside and plant some fruit trees – THAT is DOING something. The first one is okay, but, the SECOND one is FANTASTIC!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

“When you can’t find your purpose in a day, make it to look after yourself.” ― Dodie Clarkimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5CJ1Ag0OXfYqfGXL8DXUoHXLuUnGieG7FpFwYJ677GVM6lb8i

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content