login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Trusting -Life Unfolding In Wonderful Ways

Short clean joke: I've learned so much from my mistakes, I'm ...

Being human, I am going to make many mis-takes… …And if I focus on the possibility of making them, or the ones I feel I may have already made I would be filled with unnecessary anxiety/worry.

When I think of trust… my focus goes to knowing I am not in ‘this’ alone.
While there are wonderful people in my life… I’m referring to…Source (which I call God) who is in charge… in all areas of living…the simple and complex….
Life circumstances often go beyond our human-scope of answers…

Knowing there is Something Greater…. that already knows how to make it right… is what creates trust. And when I claim it…it starts to be revealed to me that which is already done.

Being an imperfect/human…there will be reminders of the need …of going back to the drawing board … requesting guidance …always finding out (E.G.O) edging God out doesn’t work.
When I remember ‘how it works’ …that’s where daily miracles are born… I not only begin feeling better about it ‘all’ …things start to sort themselves out… And I go from there to very good places(:

Feel free to drop by & share what you like relating to trusting a Higher Power…

Related Threads In Process
trust-yourself-trust-your-life-affirmations

self trust -staying the course

trust yourself

how-can-i-develop-trust-in-my-inner-wisdom

LOA Communication & More

encouragement

As you begin to take action toward the fulfillment of your goals and dreams, you must realize that not every action will be perfect.  Not every action will produce the desired result.  Not every action will work.  Making mistakes, getting it almost right, and experimenting to see what happens are all part of the process of eventually getting it right.

– Jack Canfield

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post:
Interesting quote,in addition to the humor aspect,it inspired a few thoughts.
If I was granted 3 wishes from a genie or source,the only condition is
one of the wishes is in the form of a question,and that is:
The genie says“I will grant you the wish to never make another
mistake again,every decision or course of action you follow will be the wisest,in other words if you choose I will cast a spell so that your entire life will be such that making a mistake or wrong choice would simply
not be possible,or you can choose to keep it like it has been,going along as
usual where your life would be a series of good choices as well as “mistakes”
It’s a paradoxical idea,because when you think it through you would likely
conclude that wisdom is attained from learning from mistakes therefore it
would make sense to remain a person who does make mistakes.
Who would have thunk it.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to professor what’s his name’s post: (:
One of my favorite quotes…which I posted somewhere lol… is the thing that’s worse than making mistake is the constant fear of making one…. I see so much freedom in our humanness there…

While I’m pretty sure we don’t go into things desiring the big wrong move… looking back it was the things I was not specifically intending that filled in the gaps of the things I didn’t know I needed or wanted…

While I want what I know I want (most of the time) …I am also grateful for all I seem to stumble on …not knowing what the heck I’m doing(:

Thankful for not knowing it all and its fun/inviting learning wherever I can…by daily living…experiences. OK its not all fun…though the fun is what helps gloss over anything I don’t want to repeat and creates my positivity-interpretation of my story to be only one I’m absolutely grateful for(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Be positive. Stay happy and don't let the negativity of the world get you down." ~ Germany Kent

"As you become more present in your own life, you will begin to enlighten others by your example." ~ Germany Kent

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content