login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Your Wonderful Story -In the Moment

• ~

Much talk about our stories. Our stories are our interpretations of our experiences.

this thread is a thread to stop by and share from your heart something about the wisdom you’ve gained from your interpretation of your life…in this moment. Come back often…because each moment …we see as new…

• ~
    In this moment I can feel my story coming from a place of enjoying creating… the gifts my mother handed to me as a child.

I remember one day…my mom was busy doing things…though always appreciated seeing me smile doing something I’d enjoy. She (sometimes) would hand me any ol’ thing …knowing a toy could be envisioned out of it. Looking back I remember her handing me a large pot & long utensil of some sort…. and wallah… she had given me a music instrument… (my 1st drum set)… and I smiled big because it was instantly fun, and we both smiled.

Thank you Mom for helping me have fun out of anything, and feel like I’ve created something very special(:

related thread to this moment

• quotes related to Stories
    ~quote
    Your power is in your story and all the wisdom it has brought you
    Angela Mayah Solstice

Our thoughts affect our agreement with reality, our story we tell ourselves. IF you want to change your story, start with your thoughts.
Tony Curl

quote Who lives inside your head? The hero of your story OR The victim of someone else’s? Tony Curl

quote Your thoughts become your BELIEFS. Your beliefs become your TRUTH. Your truth becomes your STORY. Your story IS your REALITY Sarah Centrella

I Am living a Divine plan

It’s late…I’m home from work…In this moment I can feel my story coming from a place of peace…

My day mostly flowed. I’m grateful for the moments it didn’t… because it makes the majority of the day feel like a pronounced gift.

This part of my story comes from having known (like most others) real life challenges… Today I know I have peace… Not feeling/seeing/being this truth robs me of the Good that is so present. Thank you God. I appreciate All you’ve ever given me and all the Greatness that is coming.

related thread-affirmations-inner-peace

At days conclusion
Horizontal positioning acquired
Sleepily watching thoughts drift
Out of my head
To the universe
They float

Emptied headed
My favorite place
To be

Tight sleep paralysis
My resting body
Guardians infiltrate
Mind and soul

Morning comes
Renewed Spirit
Open headed

Free to be
In the flow
Of me!

I am alive!
Here I come
Ready or not.
A new story
Begins to pen.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
Once again another beautiful portrayal of sharing through your poetry…
I loved it all… and how you led up to … renewal and starting fresh. Thank you!!

Free to be
In the flow
Of me!

I am alive!
Here I come
Ready or not.
A new story
Begins to pen.

It’s morning and there are things on my metaphorical plate to handle, food I need to make for my real plate… and speaking of nourishment… I’ve just enjoyed immensely things which fed my spirit.

It’s morning & I’m switching gears to allocate time for my day which has some structure in place… my day at work, bill paying….in this moment I can feel my story coming from a place of regrouping, refreshing, centering… to move with my intended flow.

My place/story seems to come from… remembering the joy of structured & unstructured moments of time. Thank you God for helping me create my personal renewal to shift gears with a true fresh place in events/experiences of my day. I appreciate all that came before, though loving that this moment has a newness untouched from any moment before.